Author Topic: 2015/10/13 - The Forgettable Dungeon - Kickstarter complete $17,000 raised!  (Read 95984 times)

so does anyone want to get together and try 16 players on one server? I have college internet and can host if we can get some time set up

I'm for this. Someone should start a Forgettable Dungeon steam group so we can find each other easily.

Thanks for the report.

Honestly I'm contemplating stripping down the spectating a bit so that it's easier to know that you're fully dead. Perhaps a completely different GUI would be helpful.

Sometimes when you alt tab or go into the steam overlay a key can get stuck preventing you from doing some actions. Can you save a name of the sprite under normally without issue?
sounds good. maybe have like a screen flash and a large bottomprint

as for the other issue, yes. restarting the game allowed me to type in a custom name.

I'm for this. Someone should start a Forgettable Dungeon steam group so we can find each other easily.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ForgettableDungeonBT
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 03:10:07 AM by Conan »

another bug report i'd like to file is that your shortcuts b/e/whatever on the custom character menu don't work the first time you open the editor up

...i guess i'll just post on the steam forum instead so i don't clog this thread up.

so there was a huge windows update and now the game works so yay but also that sucks because I can't help fix the problem anymore
maybe it had to do with commenting out setFrameLimit or something

WHAT DOES IT MEAN
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 06:21:15 PM by Electrk. »

Really nice game. I'n enjoying playing it so far.  If I had any friends I'd share my extra keys with them ;-;

Controls are a little unclear when you first start playing but that might just be me
Also what do those gold skulls do?
Anyways Great game

Having an issue saving a character

another bug report i'd like to file is that your shortcuts b/e/whatever on the custom character menu don't work the first time you open the editor up

...i guess i'll just post on the steam forum instead so i don't clog this thread up.

Yeah, this bug crept up a while ago when I made it so you could skip the main menu animated intro.

Not sure what's going on with the bug, it occurs when I enable a certain state on the main menu gui which somehow makes 50% of all shortcuts not work.

Controls are a little unclear when you first start playing but that might just be me
Also what do those gold skulls do?
Anyways Great game

Are you using controller or keyboard?

For gold skulls try taking them around with you.

Having an issue saving a character

Thank you, this is probably related to being unable to access the directory or some related glitch.

Regardless though it shouldn't be a fatal, a warning in the console should be enough in that situation.

----

I'm going to lock this thread just to make things a bit easier for me to manage, please post all bugs/suggestions/whatever in the games thread.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=226344.2505