Worst Blocklander of the Year [TONY VS MOLTEN]

Poll

WHO IS THE WORST

MoltenKitten
Lord Tony

Author Topic: Worst Blocklander of the Year [TONY VS MOLTEN]  (Read 43937 times)

Well for starters you
:^)

How about instead of just quoting the same thing 4 times one of you says some actual names of these worse users?
You

Careful, you're already featured in autism tm to a degree
Featured?
I'm their backup mascot

How about instead of just quoting the same thing 4 times one of you says some actual names of these worse users?
You.
tony

You.
tony
Aw someone is butthurt they didn't get their game. :C It's okay block you are still a winner! Just without a prize xD

if you think nickpb is worse than molten then get your head out ya ass lmao

if you think nickpb is worse than molten then get your head out ya ass lmao
No dude can't you see how many votes I have??? Damn I also have WAYYYYYYY to many dramas!! I'm definitely the worst blocklander

nickpb is a saint compared to molten

I think it's genuinely funny that molten plays along with the hate he's accumulated, as if it makes him better somehow

Aw someone is butthurt they didn't get their game. :C It's okay block you are still a winner! Just without a prize xD
This is why i consider you worse than moltenkitten, you somehow manage to say things like that without a hint of irony.
I can only describe insults like this as "childish".
Moreso than an actual child, assuming you aren't one.

I find it extremely baffling that people claim i'm "just butthurt you didn't get fallout 4" whenever i say something mean about Our saviour, Lord Tony Claus.
I never even entered the "raffle".
I already have fallout 4.
I obtained fallout 4.

No dude can't you see how many votes I have???
Of course you don't have that many votes, you aren't on the poll.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 04:13:42 PM by Blockchip »

This is why i consider you worse than moltenkitten.
I can only describe insults like this as "childish".

I find it extremely baffling that people claim i'm "just butthurt you didn't get fallout 4" whenever i say something mean about Our saviour, Lord Tony Claus.
I never even entered the "raffle".
I already have fallout 4.
Of course you don't have that many votes, you aren't on the poll.
What insult? I was saying you are still a winner?

I'm aware you didn't enter the raffle for fallout 4

Wait? I'm not in the poll???? That's strange considering I'm the worst blocklander you'd think i'd be in the poll still

actually you could've been on the poll

your votes tied w/ electrk. and i flipped a coin to decide who goes

Wasn't it like one vote lol

maxwell probably voted for me