Poll

so

xbox one
14 (20.9%)
ps4
53 (79.1%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: what is better: ps4 V xbox one  (Read 2672 times)

omg stfu you get free AAA games for 4 dollars a month stop whiningthats the same for ps4 too
?

Ps4

Better hardware
Cheaper online
More exclusives
Sold better

This

both have their ups xbone (halo), ps4 (lbp, last of us), they are also good for jumping on and playing and richarding around. Other than that pc is better, $500 can get you a pc that surpasses a console, and you don't have to pay monthly.

hes not asking pc v xbox v ps4 so shut the hell up about pc please

If you care for exclusives then base it off that
I really didn't care about exclusives and the slight hardware advantage of PS4
All my friends have an Xbox One so I got one because I wanna play with them
Plus with backwards compatibility, most of my 65+ Xbox 360 games I'll still be able to play and all my achievements and everything stay
Also, the Xbone controller is really comfortable

Xbox One.
Great game franchises, fantastic controller, a company that won't lose your credit card info, backwards compatability with an expanding range of titles, good quality online servers, wide range of apps for all your film, tv and music needs, 4 free games a month with Gold, shared Live subscriptions with family members, wide selection of Indie games, regular sales, and easy connection to your other devices via the likes of OneDrive, as well as compatability with Windows Phones and Windows 10.

edit: Im just confused right now, does ps + also works for all accounts if one has it, or not

Yes, just bought and set up my new PS4 and if you set that ps4 as the primary ps4 for your psn account then any other accounts on that PS4 will have access to ps+ benefits as well as downloaded games and DLC without having to repurchase any of them, similar to how it worked on the PS3.

Unless I read that wrong. But I'm 100% sure on the downloaded games thing.

Xbox controller is far, far superior

PS4 in terms of a console, lots of games I enjoy, good games given away for free every month across all consoles, a ton of IPs microsoft doesn't have, etc. but honestly, imo, just get a better PC

lots of places sell things for cheap in terms of PCs on black friday
you should probably go check places like newegg or etc. for cheap parts to build it yourself
or if you're desperate, go on sites like cyberpowerpc or ibuypower for prebuilts
once you have a better one you're open to newer games with newer graphics and such that wouldn't run on a older PC

if you want to play games, get an xbone

if you want to wait for overhyped games and only playing some weird indie games from japan, get a ps4

/thread