Author Topic: Remember that chick I met a couple months ago? Meet The Parents Edition!  (Read 58676 times)

Considering his blf username is also his instagram name, it's a legitimate risk lol.

You sure? Couldn't find anything under derontchi

EDIT: Oh wait, no. That's definitely him.

If you do get to a stage where she uses your phone (with permission), deffinitely remove all bookmarks and history to this place.
In fact, don't ever mention Blockland or the forums, lol. You do not want her stumbling onto this topic, at least not for a long time when she might find it funny or cute.
No, we're WAY past the point where this could be funny or cute. This is thread is flat out forgeted. I feel like this question is perhaps one of the most legitimate (if not the most), which is why I took my time to weigh the pros and cons of bumping it.

You guys may or may not see a few more stuffposts than usual that may or may not be acting as a buffer to my posts in this thread.

No, we're WAY past the point where this could be funny or cute. This is thread is flat out forgeted. I feel like this question is perhaps one of the most legitimate (if not the most), which is why I took my time to weigh the pros and cons of bumping it.

You guys may or may not see a few more stuffposts than usual that may or may not be acting as a buffer to my posts in this thread.
maybe ask papa badspot to delete the thread to save ur life

You should probably just change your Instagram name lol. It's the only thing that connects this account to you. And take your first name off your steam accounts.

EDIT: wait lol it's possible to change your insta name right?

You should probably just change your Instagram name lol. It's the only thing that connects this account to you. And take your first name off your steam accounts.

EDIT: wait lol it's possible to change your insta name right?
It is and he should do it.

You should probably stop using your first name on Steam and things anyway, you have a username for a reason

It is and he should do it.

You should probably stop using your first name on Steam and things anyway, you have a username for a reason
I think I'll just report the OP myself and get it taken down soon enough.

i don't think that's how it works :V

Yeah that probably won't work. I don't recall badspot ever removing a thread like this on request.

Your best bet now is just locking and not reopening the thread. Also changing your instagram name.