Author Topic: Remember that chick I met a couple months ago? Meet The Parents Edition!  (Read 59539 times)

Ah forget damnit

My confidence is loving dwindling for absolutely no reason at all. I can't loving think of any questions to ask without sounding like a god damn interrogator. Idk what the forget is going on, because I keep getting pretty mixed messages. Sometimes she seems totally into it, sometimes she kinda shies away. This is absolutely fine, and I understand that nobody has time to do whatever. Just right now she's really starting to richard with my damn mind. My confidence is in an absolute pit right now for no God damn reason at all. Hell, last night, she called herself MY WIFE (some sort of text roleplay or some stuff idk she started it), now she won't even respond to me. I completely understand that she could somehow be busy, or maybe she just doesn't feel like talking. I'm not saying that I am entitled for her to talk to me or anything. Just she keeps loving flip flopping and it's loving with my brain.

I just need some tips on how to relax rn. How to focus less on this girl without forgetting about her. I haven't even felt the urge to masturbate in like 3 days. What the forget is happening to me?

Go do normal people stuff? You're overthinking it bro.

does she have a sister

OP how many gf's have you had

you should go bowling with her

good food and fun :^)

Is the answer not obvious
0?
1?

I've had one but she was terrible
I still know nothing about dating

3.5 is the answer, obviously

You rounded up from 3.46.

I still know nothing about dating

Neither do I but I think just about anyone should be able to tell he doesn't know anything about this and needs help.

Neither do I but I think just about anyone should be able to tell he doesn't know anything about this and needs help.
I should say I don't have any experience with dating, as it was mostly one sided due to uh manipulation
I do however, know how dating works, and what you should and shouldn't do

Ah forget damnit

My confidence is loving dwindling for absolutely no reason at all. I can't loving think of any questions to ask without sounding like a god damn interrogator. Idk what the forget is going on, because I keep getting pretty mixed messages. Sometimes she seems totally into it, sometimes she kinda shies away. This is absolutely fine, and I understand that nobody has time to do whatever. Just right now she's really starting to richard with my damn mind. My confidence is in an absolute pit right now for no God damn reason at all. Hell, last night, she called herself MY WIFE (some sort of text roleplay or some stuff idk she started it), now she won't even respond to me. I completely understand that she could somehow be busy, or maybe she just doesn't feel like talking. I'm not saying that I am entitled for her to talk to me or anything. Just she keeps loving flip flopping and it's loving with my brain.

I just need some tips on how to relax rn. How to focus less on this girl without forgetting about her. I haven't even felt the urge to masturbate in like 3 days. What the forget is happening to me?

stop being beta and talk to her like a normal loving person jesus

when will you learn

that your actions

stop being beta and talk to her like a normal loving person jesus

when will you learn

that your actions
I have been. I was actually doing pretty damn good last two or three days. Then, I hit a brick wall. And it hit back. I asked her how much fire was in her god damn aux cord on a scale from 1-10 lol. How the forget do I recover from this?

Also, I don't really think I'm in the position to ask her out yet. I think I'm gonna sit this day out. But how do I ease in questions w/o sounding like an interrogator?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 07:42:16 AM by Col. Derontchi »

The problem is you are trying to make everything super perfect. It doesn't have to be perfect. Just have fun with it; if you're not having fun something is wrong.

Confidence isn't knowing they will like you, confidence is knowing you'll be okay if they don't. If she wants to talk to you, it should be easy. If it's really this difficult, she's probably not interested.

you should go bowling with her

good food and fun :^)

is this so that she can get pined