Remember that chick I met a couple months ago? Meet The Parents Edition!

Author Topic: Remember that chick I met a couple months ago? Meet The Parents Edition!  (Read 58666 times)

If you need advice on a forum about legos then chances are you won't know what to do with this woman if you follow up with it.

If you need advice on a forum about legos then chances are you won't know what to do with this woman if you follow up with it.
If you feel the need to belittle someone for asking for advice on the same "lego forum" that you use, then chances are you won't even get a woman to talk to you.

then chances are you won't even get a woman to talk to you.

I have a girlfriend and she literally likes it when I am an starfish to her. She told me that she doesn't like guys who play the nice type that do everything they can to please a woman.

I have a girlfriend and she literally likes it when I am an starfish to her.
She must have really low self esteem.
That explains a lot.

I have a girlfriend and she literally likes it when I am an starfish to her. She told me that she doesn't like guys who play the nice type that do everything they can to please a woman.
A pillow can't talk dude, I think you were hallucinating

Sounds like she actually has some serious issues.

Bad for you too because if it doesn't work out, you'll have conditioned yourself to behave in a way that would deter almost any normal woman

She must have really low self esteem.
That explains a lot.

Or she knows that guys who play the nice type only do so because they feel obligated to be that girl's girlfriend just for being nice. Which is why these guys get friendzoned.

She shows pictures of her dog to her customers at work and then all of a sudden these creepy guys start acting a little "too friendly" and asks her too many personal questions to the point where she needs to randomly bring me up in a conversation just to get them to shut up.

you'll have conditioned yourself to behave in a way that would deter almost any normal woman

How many nice guys you hear that complain about being friendzoned? A lot. I know, it's happened to me. Look up friendzoned on these forums, even.

How many nice guys you hear that complain about being friendzoned? A lot. I know, it's happened to me. Look up friendzoned on these forums, even.
Friendzone isn't a thing, it is just guys being stupid

How many nice guys you hear that complain about being friendzoned? A lot. I know, it's happened to me.
Guys who end up in that position also usually lack the confidence to make a move. It's not solely because they act 'nice'.

I've been in a relationship for over 4 years now and I'm not friendzoned, nor did I have to treat her like stuff to get here.

I didn't say I treat her like stuff, lol.

I said I am an starfish meaning I usually have sarcastic attitudes but I don't treat her like stuff.

I didn't say I treat her like stuff, lol.

I said I am an starfish meaning I usually have sarcastic attitudes but I don't treat her like stuff.
Ah my mistake. You're an starfish to her, that changes everything.

friendzoned is a term used by dudes who think all girls are puzzles that you have to try to unlock, and if you forget up it's over. entirely untrue. some girls just don't want to be in a relationship with certain dudes.

"let's just be friends" is just codeword for "i don't want to be in a relationship with you". just how the game goes.

he's an starfish in her general direction

Counter point: I treat my girlfriend with respect and we have a healthy relationship. I didn't have to act like an starfish to attract her. She has said one of things she liked about me early on was that I was honest with my personality, caring and interested in her but not putting on a facade like the stereotypical nice guy or an overconfident macho jerk.

I'm not going to censor my jokes or myself to her so I come off as someone I am not.