how do i (properly) combine gifs into one?

Author Topic: how do i (properly) combine gifs into one?  (Read 420 times)

so my friend asked me to combine these into one gif:
http://madeofashandsmoke.tumblr.com/post/120600378660/erron-black-is-having-a-hard-time-trying-to
i tried it and it worked out really horribly so i wondered since you guys are so good at everything i thought i could ask for advice

i did tell him that some of the frames between the gifs are missing but he said to try anyway, and i did and it didn't work

can you guys help?

tanya loving sucks so i dont know why your friend would want you to combine those

i hate when stupid tumblr blogs do gifs like this. like taking a short sequence and slowing it down into 4 separate makes it like extremely terrible. whoever came up with this stupid idea of "aesthetics" for gifs is handicapped. seriously nobody knows how to properly make gifs and its really annoying.

anyways, there's nothing i can do about the missing frames but i fixed the frame rate to 60fps (the way it should be)

i hate when stupid tumblr blogs do gifs like this. like taking a short sequence and slowing it down into 4 separate makes it like extremely terrible. whoever came up with this stupid idea of "aesthetics" for gifs is handicapped. seriously nobody knows how to properly make gifs and its really annoying.

anyways, there's nothing i can do about the missing frames but i fixed the frame rate to 60fps (the way it should be)

yes thank you very much you're awesome