Drydess-31596- Possibly Hacking?

Author Topic: Drydess-31596- Possibly Hacking?  (Read 4353 times)

It's a slayer glitch, where if you type "/spy" with no one as the 'victim,' it says your name above your head
I exactly did /spy on Tezuni's jail escape, no one saw my name.

He thought you were jetting, and he noticed that you did not have an admin level enough to leave the minigame / fly, how does that justify calling him a dumbass?

He thought you were jetting, and he noticed that you did not have an admin level enough to leave the minigame / fly, how does that justify calling him a dumbass?
Was I alive? No. Could he see a body to go with the name? No.

I exactly did /spy on Tezuni's jail escape, no one saw my name.
Also, I could see your name and someone else referenced it too. People usually just ignore it.

You did not explain why/how you were in "spy" mode and proceeded to call me a dumbass. Also, you wished harm/ a ban on the blf to me

Was I alive? No. Could he see a body to go with the name? No.
 Also, I could see your name and someone else referenced it too. People usually just ignore it.

If you are far out sometimes you can't see a body, only a name. Also, how is he supposed to know if you are alive or not? Unless he is spectating, there wouldn't be a lot of indication besides a kill feed.

You did not explain why/how you were in "spy" mode and proceeded to call me a dumbass. Also, you wished harm/ a ban on the blf to me
uhh, I am not Drydess? I am just telling you about an exploit...? In the past I have done /spy and it has lead to me having double name tags while spawned, and a nametag in orb.

uhh, I am not Drydess? I am just telling you about an exploit...? In the past I have done /spy and it has lead to me having double name tags while spawned, and a nametag in orb.
I was talking to drydess, not you.
Sorry for the mix-up

If you are far out sometimes you can't see a body, only a name. Also, how is he supposed to know if you are alive or not? Unless he is spectating, there wouldn't be a lot of indication besides a kill feed.
I 'wished you a ban' because, again, I assumed that more people knew about the slayer glitch, and that you were making a fake drama without knowing that it's against the rules. And by the looks of the picture, he was up close.

I 'wished you a ban' because, again, I assumed that more people knew about the slayer glitch, and that you were making a fake drama without knowing that it's against the rules. And by the looks of the picture, he was up close.
there is the zoom-in key and if i'm not mistaken its the F key

Okay... So you wished him to be banned, because he didn't know a glitch?

I was dead too when this happened

Okay... So you wished him to be banned, because he didn't know a glitch?
No, because I thought the glitch was well-known, and that he was well-aware of the glitch, and just trolling.
You can tell he wasn't zooming because of the FOV.

Doesn't it show the name in the air if ur dead?

like when ur clipping around when ur dead...

Doesn't it show the name in the air if ur dead?

like when ur clipping around when ur dead...
nope

I've seen names in the air in random spots, such as in the prison. Seems like a harmless glitch.