Author Topic: Drydess-31596- Possibly Hacking?  (Read 4357 times)

nope

It would be splendid if u (op) did not reply to that because I'm asking the people who DIDN'T drama over something that may have been a glitch
hell it's a loving name in the air why even drama him?
Not like he's ruining anything
Did it ruin your experience on the server?
any LEGIT evidence of him hacking?
if not this is a waste of our time.

It would be splendid if u (op) did not reply to that because I'm asking the people who DIDN'T drama over something that may have been a glitch
hell it's a loving name in the air why even drama him?
Not like he's ruining anything
Did it ruin your experience on the server?
any LEGIT evidence of him hacking?
if not this is a waste of our time.
wow, for a bad rep you had, you sure as hell are already building it right back up

lmfaooooo this is hilarious. I'm SA on tezs and he has a mod that shows names when people are in spectate mod or admin orb

wow, for a bad rep you had, you sure as hell are already building it right back up

How?
Op is being a dumbass. Drama over seeing a floating name. No real proof of hacking.

someone pm badspot and ask who the hell this sour man is

How?
Op is being a dumbass. Drama over seeing a floating name. No real proof of hacking.

Just because OP didn't have solid evidence of hacking doesn't mean that he's a "dumbass" for posting this, calm your tits

the hacker known as 4chan has been confirmed

Can't moderators leave mini-games? He could've left the minigame and just jetted?

I don't think mods can leave the mini game. So far all I know is that, Plats and admins can only leave the mini. So it wasn't possible for him to leave the mini.

Also I think it can happen for if someone dies that they go into spectator mode. While this happens, if they fly in front of you directly, you can see their name. Sorry for double post ;)

Also I think it can happen for if someone dies that they go into spectator mode. While this happens, if they fly in front of you directly, you can see their name. Sorry for double post ;)
this old glitch appeared ever since v21 was released at some point of time in 10th of august 2012

i dont know how to replicate this glitch but ive seen it in action, its completely harmless but you gain the ability to see the spectator's name tag on their 'head'... so all you get is to know the spectators name and thats it, no gain other than knowing him/her looking around

completely not hacking its just an old glitch ( cant confirm if it had existed in v20 and back but im sure it didnt ), so if your quite paranoid if this might destroy or cause any problems calm down its not going to

conclusion: drydess just encountered a glitch and you kind of overreacted

It's not a glitch tho. I already stated that it's a mod tez has

It's not a glitch tho. I already stated that it's a mod tez has
Nobody bothers to listen to or read anything on this board. They come in and spout their own opinion regardless of the circumstances.

Picking out tiny details that make Dryness seem like hes still the bad guy, even though he wasn't doing anything makes you guys look like douchebags more than you're accusing him of. Drydess thought people knew about this, he was simply misinformed and could simply apologize for calling OP a dumbass rather than being forgeted over about it on drama. Jfc you guys are starfishs.