10/10
10/10
10/10
10/10
10/10
10/10
10/10
11/10

Author Topic: Super steam Fallout 4 HARVEST giveaway! POSTAL 1 AND 2 GIVEAWAY!  (Read 32228 times)

I don't see why people want to disrupt a raffle.
I don't see why you want to host the worlds stufftest raffle.

I don't see why people want to disrupt a raffle.
you claim to give preference to harvest members, an undisclosed list of people.
you are choosing a winner and then throwing out all entries, meaning people have to reenter, giving unfair opportunity to those few who are constantly following the topic (this is not how giveaways work anywhere).
you have changed the title in such a way as to make it look like the contest is over.
you won't contact the winners to tell them they have won.
you have hidden a rule in smallprint saying the winners have to contact you to claim the prize in 24 hours or get nothing.
you have not edited the op to include a list of winners, so they have to go through the topic to find out. most people won't do that if they think that the topic is just full of people entering.

You may have chosen 2 winners but you have made it purposefully difficult for people to win, to know they have won, and to know how to claim their prize.

If this were an actual competition by a company it would be illegal.

Alright so the  third winner is eden !

He won uncrowded.

All comments before this post are null and void, enter again by leaving your name down after this.

New prize coming up, soon. Stay tuned, folks!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 12:48:02 PM by Lord Tony® »

steamcommunity.com/id/profitman
did i do it rite

« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 10:12:37 AM by Dannu »

Don't know the context because I don't feel like reading the last few pages, but he's giving away games for free. IMO he can give them out however he wants and it's perfectly fair. Nobody else has put anything tangible into getting these games and so nobody else should have any say in what happens to them.

Anyway, ima enter 4thelulz. Name's Mysteroo on Steam

I want fallout 4. Im the only one here who remembers your lego island life alert joke

Lmfao, how do you do it Tony? How do you get Sir Dooble to respond to a 4 word post with 10 lines of butthurt?
Someone needs to crown Tony the biggest troll of 2015

I want fallout 4. Im the only one here who remembers your lego island life alert joke

I forgot what I said and I am trying to remember, lol.

Lmfao, how do you do it Tony? How do you get Sir Dooble to respond to a 4 word post with 10 lines of butthurt?
Someone needs to crown Tony the biggest troll of 2015
He isn't butthurt. He's pointing out true facts about how this raffle is flawed.

I forgot what I said and I am trying to remember, lol.
something about a pizza and how they fell and cant get up lmao
all ik is i was laughing for a good 10 min at it
those were the days lmao

He isn't butthurt. He's pointing out true facts about how this raffle is flawed.

I find it hilariously ironic how you're on the banned list as well

One of the few places where you can get berated for giving away games, 7th wonder of the world right hur