Author Topic: BOSS RUSH (minigame idea :D)  (Read 461 times)

BOSS RUSH
(like boss battle but with less classes, more bosses, and frickin levels.)
HELLO ALL PEOPLE OF BLOCKLAND !
are you tired of the (not so, but kinda) same bosses in boss rush ?
the (not so, but kinda) small variety of levels ?
if no, FAK ORF
if YES, this minigame just might be for you... or not...
also if i made a gramatical mistake somwhere make sure to point it out.
MAPS

SO LETS START WITH THE MAPS.
i have TWO ideas for maps.
map 1:
LEGITBUISSNES CO. building
description: This building is your most legitamate buissnes building ever... OR IS IT !? yeah it probably is... so you know what to do, FIND OUT THE SECRETS OF THIS BUILDING, NOW
map description:So this is your "super mega ultra advanced company skyscraper" map, it starts off at the enterance off the building and ends at the roopftops. I think that the enterance would be a nice sunny day, but the rooftops would be a not-so-nice rainy and stormy day...

map 2:
THE PIT
description: WELP stuff, the elevator rope was cut in two/the gold you had fell into the pit. now climb back up/climb down, TO SURVIVE/TO GET THE GOLD.
OPTIONAL VERSION: wait a bag of gold ?/wait other guys survived the fall ?
map description: so this is your "the beautiful but dangerous cavernous pit thing". as you can see there are two (plus one) versions of this map. version one is climbing up, and version two is climbing down. the optional version is that the team is split in two, and IN the middle floor the two teams fight over for the bag of gold. WHILE AT THE SAME TIME FIGHTING THE DAMN BOSS

CLASSES

So unlike boss battles witch had nine classes, i decided to have... FOUR CLASSES (*dramatic spanish sigh*) BUT DON'T WORRY, THERE WILL BE BUY ABLE WEAPONS IN THE SHOP, also all the mele weapons are the same for each class, so yeah.
THE CLASSES
-The scarlet sniper
WEAPONS:
-PRIMARY: sniper
-SECONDARY: SMG
ABILITY:
-wall climb (can climb AND hold onto purple surfaces for as long as it wants)
-high jump (can jump REALLY HIGH)

-The militia general
WEAPONS:
-PRIMARY: Assault rifle
-SECONDARY: pistol
ABILITY:
-crouch (increases acuarcy AND damage)
-sentry (GUESS WHAT IT IS !?)

-The war medic
WEAPONS:
-PRIMARY: SMG
-SECONDARY: pistol
ABILITY:
-heal field (drops a field witch heals everyone inside of it, drops after a while and recharges after five seconds)
-buble shield (drops a field witch protects everyone inside out of bosses's ranged attacks, drops down after a while)

-The rock
WEAPONS:
-PRIMARY: HEAVY MACHINEGUN
-SECONDARY: SHOTGUN
ABILITY:
-berserk injection (after injecting, damage and speed is increased but you are more vounrable)
-tank injection (after injecting, damage and defense are increaed but speed is destroyed completley)

Bosses and their minions

Well the minions are easy. They are going to be NPC's witch assist the boss in killing the players.
But the boss selection room is going to be randomized every floor.
AND I need your ideas for bosses got that ?

so that's practically it.
thank you for your patience.

so wait
Is this a game in blockland that should be made
or a forum game

oh stuff wrong topic
i better gtfo quickly