Author Topic: Cook the above user.  (Read 3751 times)

getting a year's worth of iron supplement in one meal

Freshly cooked human.
My favorite!

Link to video please
-skip me-

EDIT: If you want to, you can PM me the video instead
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 02:59:58 PM by Meta_KnightX »

uhhhhhhhhhhh
cooked human?
i'll pass it on to whoever likes cooked humans wearing santa suits, kthx

Didn't he already have a roast topic?

bump, im ready for the funnies again.

Hello, forums, we're gonna be making Blockaloni soup.
First thing you'll need is a knife to cut up the seasoning and/or vegetables (if applicable), red peppers (the spicier, the better!), tomato soup, butter, olive oil, sundried tomatoes (any other vegetable will be a good substitute), basil, regular ground up peppers, and salt (optional).
First, you will have to pour out the soup from the can into the pot.  Keep the can, and fill it up half to three quarters full and pour it in. If you like your soup more thin, fill it up until it's almost full. Proceed to stir the water and the soup together until it all seems to be one mixture. Grab some olive oil. A splash should be enough for this soup. Proceed to put the soup to cook on a stovetop that set to low to low-medium. When that's cooking, grab your vegetable of choice.

Grab a separate bowl for the vegetables and throw another splash of olive oil in it. Cut your vegetables if needed to your choice (recommended size is under half an inch long per piece) and put them in the bowl. Mix the vegetables into the olive oil, and put a bit more olive oil in them if needed. Proceed to salt and pepper both the soup and vegetables, then turn off the stove and pour the vegetables into the soup. Mix it in well. Proceed to sprinkle basil on the top and mix it in. Pour more basil on the top, and make sure it looks neat! Finally, pour it in the bowl you're using. Cut off a bit of butter and lay it in the soup. You have completed your dish.

If you're using the actual Blockaloni, please be sure to remove all of his hair.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 08:19:24 AM by Space1255 »