Author Topic: Bitcoin Rigs Discussion  (Read 3319 times)

This sounds like "these are worthless"
"Yeah you can trust us! Why would we, the Government ever forget you over?"

This sounds like "these are worthless"
Well they are, in the same way the mona lisa is worthless as a blank canvas

Gold haters always tens to forget when they make thier comparisons, that cash is mass printed to no end. and unregulated by the government as to how much is created, and where it ends up. If banks were not as digital as they are today, the dollar would have crashed and been non existant in the early 80s or so. But computer using and extremly to fast to react to trading and money moving, hides the issues that dumb people sont know about.

In doges i earn about 400 dollars a month. Running 24/7
It technically is a huge profit from when i built it, but its not big money lol.
But the 750ti is pretty power efficient, even the long cards.
Another fake Bisjac money story!
A 750ti has a hash rate of ~300 KH/s and uses ~60 watts.
The average average price people in the U.S. pay for electricity is about 12 cents per kilowatt-hour.
1,000 doge coins is ~$0.12 USD.

4 x 300 = 1200 KH/s (this is nothing)
60 x 4 x 12 = 5.76 kWh per day (~$20 / month)
factor in a 20% mining loss rate

No way in hell you'd make $400 / month off that.
You would lose ~$250 USD every year.

Yeah, I love bitcoins in theory since they basically work like gold but don't have the unconventional limitations of storing a physical item. The issue is too many people treat them like a stock market value, which is why their 'value' is so unstable and fluctuating. If people would stop looking at them like stocks and more like 'a method of payment', which is what they actually are, then they could keep a much more stable and usable value.