I can't tell if MoltenKitten is serious or what.

Author Topic: I can't tell if MoltenKitten is serious or what.  (Read 15939 times)

It was pretty bad at one time.

I don't know why people expect tony to take his apology. Molten is a trouble user who can't seem to stop causing trouble
It was Everywhere. This isn't anything about bronys though. This is about Moltenkitten being a serious problem user, and needs to be BOS

i mean at the time it's wasn't like the brony community was stuffting all over the forums and derailing topics or anything!
i think it was more of his autism level obsession with them
just because one side is bad doesnt make the other side the "good guys"
personally i think molten and tony are both people that need to gtfo

i think it was more of his autism level obsession with them
just because one side is bad doesnt make the other side the "good guys"
personally i think molten and tony are both people that need to gtfo

lord tony has done nothing on his current account. Moltenkitten on the other hand..

lord tony has done nothing on his current account. Moltenkitten on the other hand..

current account are keywords there

Might I add that moltens alt has been around fairly longer than tony's

i mean at the time it's wasn't like the brony community was stuffting all over the forums and derailing topics or anything!

i mean its not like lord tony let go of his for the brony community after that specific community became a minority here in the blf, right?

extra comedy for the guys at home who just want to have a good laugh

huh, who would've thunk that google+ would be helpful for stuff like this

current account are keywords there

Might I add that moltens alt has been around fairly longer than tony's

okay, how is that important? moltenkitten has been a constant problem on the forums, has broken rules, baits users, and de-rails threads. It's ridiculous that he has not been banned yet.

okay, how is that important? moltenkitten has been a constant problem on the forums, has broken rules, baits users, and de-rails threads. It's ridiculous that he has not been banned yet.

i agree entirely but that doesn't excuse lord tony

they're both annoying be it past or present

see:

imo they should be ban on sight

Tbh I don't think "current accounts" should be considered here. Both of them are known for wreaking havoc and prying for attention on the forums. Tony only has more dramas because he's an old user. If MoltenKitten stuck around here for what....6 years? He'd have a ton of accounts, several of them banned, and even more notoriety than he does now.

Man you churn drama out like crazy brotha

you got loving banned from talking about bronies because you stuff on them so much
and taboo "got loving banned from talking about" anything. your point?

and taboo "got loving banned from talking about" anything. your point?
taboo didnt talk
he stirred stuff and argued