Author Topic: Hopefully I'll actually stick around this time.  (Read 1866 times)

I feel like I haven't visited Blockland in a long long long time, and with me turning 20 its been 5 years since I bought the game! I have been off and on the forums, and hopefully this time I wont slack on the posts. But while nothing is guaranteed I am happy to be at least a little part of the community again, for the time that I will be able to devote to the game.

P.S. If I refer to myself as John Doe that is the alias i go by on steam and such. I don't really feel like buying the game again. With my apartment and College fees I feel like re-buying the game I already have just to change my name is unnecessary.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 03:16:32 PM by xXgameXx »

/nerd/
Rude :P

On a side note, I've been looking back at my old post and I remember how much of a handicap I was back then, I apologize for my stupidity 3 years ago. I guess being 17 really does get to your head? Lel

its okay no one remembers anyone from 2+ years ago

That makes me feel better and a little sad because I have been forgotten. Guess i can earn back my reputation as not being a huge friend.

That makes me feel better and a little sad because I have been forgotten. Guess i can earn back my reputation as not being a huge friend.
I recognize your avatar but don't remember anything you posted haha

5 years sense I bought the game!
I would expect a 20 year old going to college know what context "since" an "sense" go with. But regardless, welcome back.

I would expect a 20 year old going to college know what context "since" an "sense" go with. But regardless, welcome back.
maybe hes going to college for a math degree

maybe hes going to college for a math degree
if you're getting a math degree you should be smart enough to know the difference

Actually its for audio, and i will admit that made me look dumb. So much for starting off well xD.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 03:31:32 PM by xXgameXx »

this is just the blockland forums as usual; ignore the people who point out random stuff just cause they have nothing better to say.

on that note, you don't need to apologize for not being active on the forums. i know that a number of people actively avoid getting too involved for various reasons, one being the toxicity of certain boards/users.

either way, welcome back, i suppose :)
oddly enough I don't recall seeing you around, despite being here for the past 7 years.

this is just the blockland forums as usual; ignore the people who point out random stuff just cause they have nothing better to say.
Or maybe it was for him to rectify it and fix it so other people wouldn't notice...?