Kylo Ren
Hux
Captain Phasma
Snoke
Flame Trooper
Mouse Droid
Useless Background characters
TR-8R
Cypthon would have been good in the movie.

Author Topic: STARWARS EPISODE VII: The Force awakens / Episode 8?! Already?  (Read 33114 times)

i'm not talking about talented, they could have made finn this clunky, amateur force sensitive which still needs training, but later starts to develop his powers to mirror the movie more
We certainly didn't need kung fu panda
To me Finn seemed like a contrived character
If he was rebelling against his lifelong stormtrooper brainwashing/conditioning, he should have been much more tentative and less buddy-buddy and roostery
If that was the case then it might have been okay if he was the one who was force sensitive, but I don't think it would have made sense as is.

keep in mind they don't have to mass produce clones to counter mass produced separatist droids

So Reys getting her hand cut off next episode right? Anyone who uses this lightsaber gets their hand chopped off...

Going to see the movie again today with my uncle.

So Reys getting her hand cut off next episode right? Anyone who uses this lightsaber gets their hand chopped off...
I think it's a likely result when you fight with plasma blades for a living.

I think it's a likely result when you fight with plasma blades for a living.
i didn't know jedis got payed

i mean, they might do it for fun, but i think there's some incentive to being a jedi. i dont think people would want to if there weren't benefits, like housing and food or something

Probably paid expenses, I guess.

I assume the Jedi Order recieves a budget from the Republic Senate.
I can't really imagine they sell their services.

i mean, they might do it for fun, but i think there's some incentive to being a jedi. i dont think people would want to if there weren't benefits, like housing and food or something
i mean, if the senate was a shogunate the jedi would be the samurai. they weren't small fry, these dudes were elite as forget. just the status alone would be a pretty big reason

i mean, if the senate was a shogunate the jedi would be the samurai. they weren't small fry, these dudes were elite as forget. just the status alone would be a pretty big reason
plus a cool-ass laser sword that gets you all the bitches

They probably get limb insurance.

I wanna be covered in all the black stormtroopers' cum and gargle their big black roosters MMMMMMM I'M STRAIGHT AND NOT A CUCK

am I loveist or something?

I really wanted Finn to be the one who was force sensitive, it would really enhance the conflict between good and evil between his clone programming and his newfound Jedi prowess and new ideas.

It would have honestly made a better movie and I'm dissapointed Rey is the force sensitive when she has nothing to offer.
Most of my friends and family think the same too.

What do you guys think?
my dad and his college friends have a theory that rey is somehow related to the skywalkers or kylo ren (possibly that she's ren's sister)

my dad and his college friends have a theory that rey is somehow related to the skywalkers or kylo ren (possibly that she's ren's sister)

more likely his cousin

I'm really thinking she's Luke's daughter