STARWARS EPISODE VII: The Force awakens / Episode 8?! Already?

Poll

Best character

Finn
Rey
Han Solo
Leia Organa Solo
Poe Dameron
BB-8
C-3PO
R2-D2
Luke Skywalker
Resistance Troops
First Order Troops!
Kylo Ren
Hux
Captain Phasma
Snoke
Flame Trooper
Mouse Droid
Useless Background characters
TR-8R
Cypthon would have been good in the movie.

Author Topic: STARWARS EPISODE VII: The Force awakens / Episode 8?! Already?  (Read 32238 times)

Well like Jurassic world was a big hype (correct me if im wrong) so.. like it was not that good so hope this new starwars is gonna be the stuff
fight me

I'm ready
fight me
the plot was a little broken but it was at least entertaining

I can't wait, hyped for Kylo Ren. The main chick's acting looks horrible though, related.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVNZK12WcAAuhX1.jpg

This is the best starwars trailer.
They really improved star wars, so they gave us a preview of their main changes.

I'm honestly expecting a midnight premier shooting event to occur like it did with batman.

I think it would be good to watch this when it comes out in blu-ray.

Yes i am a nerd with an HDTV and equipment to read blu-rays that is called the... PS3.

Anyone else planning on going with a notebook to record all the things disney forgeted up?

Anyone else planning on going with a notebook to record all the things disney forgeted up?
You may think using a notebook computer or phone isn't disruptive to your fellow movie-goers, but the glare from your device's back-light makes it very difficult to see.  Just discuss the movie afterwards like a normal human being.
Please be considerate and not do this stuff.  Let everyone enjoy the movie.

You may think using a notebook computer or phone isn't disruptive to your fellow movie-goers, but the glare from your device's back-light makes it very difficult to see.  Just discuss the movie afterwards like a normal human being.
I meant a literal notebook

Like pen and paper notebook

I can just imagine molten sitting there. He says out loud halfway through the battle scenes "oi forgetin wanks" and starts writing furiously in his notebook. It's really noisy and people start yelling at him.

An article online already spoiled it for me

Major Spoilers: Han Solo dies + Luke is on the dark side.

An article online already spoiled it for me

Major Spoilers: Han Solo dies + Luke is on the dark side.
i know for sure that the second one is not true. pm me the article.

I meant a literal notebook

Like pen and paper notebook
I don't know about where you live or anything, but it's normally dark in a movie theater.  Good luck with that.

Anything a step above the prequels is a victory in my book. The trick is to go in with extremely low expectations so you can leave somewhat satisfied that you didn't have to sit through three hours of grueling trash and instead saw something somewhat engaging and entertaining

plus it helps that JJ Abrams' worst moments in a film is when it just becomes a generic action flick. The prequels legitimately offended me at some points and even went so far as to remind me that human beings are way more horrifyingly fragile at the most abstract levels than I never wished to think of

long story short it'll have to be a really bad forgetup to make it worse than the prequels

The Disappointment awakens in 15 days.