STARWARS EPISODE VII: The Force awakens / Episode 8?! Already?

Poll

Best character

Finn
Rey
Han Solo
Leia Organa Solo
Poe Dameron
BB-8
C-3PO
R2-D2
Luke Skywalker
Resistance Troops
First Order Troops!
Kylo Ren
Hux
Captain Phasma
Snoke
Flame Trooper
Mouse Droid
Useless Background characters
TR-8R
Cypthon would have been good in the movie.

Author Topic: STARWARS EPISODE VII: The Force awakens / Episode 8?! Already?  (Read 32264 times)

What was wrong with Episode II?

Unsure when I'll get a chance to see it.

I will probably go with my family, or at least my dad (I guess my younger brother too, but he really doesn't like 3D, whereas my Dad and I do, and he's dropped out of seeing big films before because of 3D).
Just don't know when I'll get the chance, if it's very busy at our cinema right the way through. Plus Christmas is soon too, and it'll be difficult to get a chance to see it.

I certainly hope I get to see it in Cinema however. I'm quite annoyed that I don't have a cinema in my university town, nor drive/have a car, because there have been a lot of films I would like to have seen while I'm at Uni. It's just nice that Star Wars is out for Christmas.

I and II were pretty bad
I can't really vouch for III since I haven't seen it since it came out

I didn't think any of the pre-sequels were terribly bad. Certainly not bad enough for people to say "Oh you shouldn't watch them".
Episode 1 had a lot going a bit funny on it, admittedly.

And Episode 2/3 gets criticised a lot because of Hayden Christensen's acting, but to be honest, the Original Trilogy cast weren't always too great. Mark Hamill had some vary peculiar moments in Episode 4 in particular.

New official photos.

forget you BB-8 get out of those photos

the Original Trilogy cast weren't always too great. Mark Hamill had some vary peculiar moments in Episode 4 in particular.
Such as? I'm not saying you're wrong, I just can't think of any bad-acting moments off the top of my head.

Such as? I'm not saying you're wrong, I just can't think of any bad-acting moments off the top of my head.
uh

i was going to toschi station to pick up some power converters?

uh

i was going to toschi station to pick up some power converters?
he got the whiney teenager down pat

i hate the way bb-8 looks, but i don't mind as long as it isn't just dumb comedy relief

im interested but idk if it will be that good

is the girl the main charac or the black guy with the blue lightsaber