Caribou is back again as Bear_Tracks

Author Topic: Caribou is back again as Bear_Tracks  (Read 15759 times)

Ill be willing to call him a problem once he becomes one.
But for now, he's not doing anything.

Caribou AKA Cantaloupe AKA Igloos, just so everyone is on the same page.

Ill be willing to call him a problem once he becomes one.
But for now, he's not doing anything.

I'm pretty much with this. Caribou was a really cool laid-back guy once so I know he's capable of turning around. He's on thin ice though, no pun intended.

I encountered this kid the other day on Greek's trench wars server. He randomly took a personal shot at me, started trying to argue with me about the Australian economy and how it's in recession, telling me I'll lose my job soon etc. It was very strange. He was pretty blatantly trolling, and after I stopped showing interest he just moved on to someone else. Shortly after, he joined Heed's ctf and tried to ignite more arguments with other people.

Anyway this was from after him trying to troll me on Greek's server (at this point he seemed genuinely curious about my occupation, so he was kissing ass)

Kid has issues. It's a shame too because he does actually seem intelligent, it's just hidden under a veil of arrogance and douchebaggery.

That explains a lot.

he likes to troll people and get reactions on BL because other places he's ignored

that reflects badly on him and us lol

I'm pretty much with this. Caribou was a really cool laid-back guy once so I know he's capable of turning around. He's on thin ice though, no pun intended.
Well seeing how Darryls post shows he is in fact incapable of changing I'd say revoke this lil puke

calling him a time bomb is giving too much credit

its not like hes ticking down to Destroying All We Stand For he's just some goober that nobody likes

So we've gone from pastoral imagery to fruit to pastoral imagery again.
It's weird that he chose Cantaloupe, given the theme of all his other accounts. It must have just been an attempt to not give himself away, but he still did pretty quickly.
He always has his name be a noun, for starters.

He was also Reindeer, I believe.

I encountered this kid the other day on Greek's trench wars server. He randomly took a personal shot at me, started trying to argue with me about the Australian economy and how it's in recession, telling me I'll lose my job soon etc. It was very strange. He was pretty blatantly trolling, and after I stopped showing interest he just moved on to someone else.
He does this quite commonly, I believe.
He joined my server some time ago (maybe a year back now), and started saying similar things about the UK economy, or monarchy or something, and how it was all going to go to stuff. And again left when I didn't pay him any attention.

Once he finds someone he likes to target them in some way, especially if he knows anything about them.

basically he's a terrible troll and you should ban him from your servers immediately

I encountered this kid the other day on Greek's trench wars server. He randomly took a personal shot at me, started trying to argue with me about the Australian economy and how it's in recession, telling me I'll lose my job soon etc. It was very strange. He was pretty blatantly trolling, and after I stopped showing interest he just moved on to someone else. Shortly after, he joined Heed's ctf and tried to ignite more arguments with other people.

Anyway this was from after him trying to troll me on Greek's server (at this point he seemed genuinely curious about my occupation, so he was kissing ass)

Kid has issues. It's a shame too because he does actually seem intelligent, it's just hidden under a veil of arrogance and douchebaggery.

I'm going to ban him from there.

I just came across this thread and well, I don't have much to say unfortunately -- beside the fact that I've been immature, like most younger individuals at some point. It's just that there are some very specific rules on Blockland which I must abide by - as others are capable of doing so, which means that I don't have an excuse not to.

Also I'm not here to get Cone in trouble or anyone else (despite our minor dispute/clash). I don't want to get anyone banned, and I most certainly (out of all folks) would not enjoy another ban, as I enjoy playing this game and the quirky attributes of many who lurk this forum board. I would like for you to think of me as a man who is settling down. I'm like the guy who has worked tirelessly for twenty five years, and finally has bought a retirement home in Florida living happily.

you also appear to be the guy to comb through servers to troll people

Plus badspot stated you are BOS so everyone should just report you as such

I just came across this thread and well, I don't have much to say unfortunately -- beside the fact that I've been immature, like most younger individuals at some point. It's just that there are some very specific rules on Blockland which I must abide by - as others are capable of doing so, which means that I don't have an excuse not to.

Also I'm not here to get Cone in trouble or anyone else (despite our minor dispute/clash). I don't want to get anyone banned, and I most certainly (out of all folks) would not enjoy another ban, as I enjoy playing this game and the quirky attributes of many who lurk this forum board. I would like for you to think of me as a man who is settling down. I'm like the guy who has worked tirelessly for twenty five years, and finally has bought a retirement home in Florida living happily.
yeah we should let you back after you just trolled some people days ago
after you've been banned about 50 times on 4-5 different accounts
after you spammed the forums and admitted that you practically scam little kids on roblox