Blocko City save that loads on the staticmap bedroom floor.

Author Topic: Blocko City save that loads on the staticmap bedroom floor.  (Read 714 times)

loadoffset
it's in the static map page

I mean I'll think about it. The entire build wasn't that easy to make. If anything I might as well make a whole new Blocko City in my toystore map.

loadoffset
it's in the static map page
I made this thread so I can post the link to it in yours.

I mean I'll think about it. The entire build wasn't that easy to make. If anything I might as well make a whole new Blocko City in my toystore map.
I'm making a Slate port

I'm making a Slate port

You do that but I might just make a whole new city lol.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4iwa8lzikjd9lo8/Blocko%20City%20Static%20Shape%20Bedroom%21.bls?dl=1
I would say thanks and lock the topic, but some of the bricks didn't load for some reason, about 1k.
Does this happen for you?
And Lord Tony, did you use any brick add-ons in the Blocko City build?

And Lord Tony, did you use any brick add-ons in the Blocko City build?

I never use custom bricks for core building. The only custom bricks I would ever use is cosmetic bricks that don't matter like trees or whatever.

The reason being if people don't have that specific brick it would break the entire build. Also I don't feel like keeping track of bricks.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 04:22:47 PM by Lord Tony® »

I would say thanks and lock the topic, but some of the bricks didn't load for some reason, about 1k.
Does this happen for you?
Did you load the static map and then the build? If so that'll happen because some bricks could be considered "stuck"

Did you load the static map and then the build? If so that'll happen because some bricks could be considered "stuck"
wow blockland really knows how to grind my gears