do you hate any people on youtube?

Author Topic: do you hate any people on youtube?  (Read 6795 times)

Skydoesminecraft is my cancer, mainly cuz I liked him when he was actually good

I feel like part of the reason I liked AVGN back when it was new was because in part me being a nerdy 13 year old who was more into thoughtless obscenity and partly because I desperately wanted to do what he did for a living. Like it was more an awe of inspiration than it was enjoyment of the content.

I mean there have been moments of his that were laugh out loud funny for me, but not as the same consistency as Jontron or Game Grumps or whatever video game channel is funny. PBG? SpaceHampster? I dunno, they're all ok, but they sort of blend in together these days.

I always felt that PBG was too similar to JonTron

I still like Nerdcubed but I did find his jokes tiresome sometimes. Years ago when he didn't do like 50 series of videos at a time I watched everything he put up and enjoyed it. Now like every 1 in 10 videos of his I bother to want to watch anymore, and half the time I'm not really enjoying it. Usually when I'm bored and out of videos to watch I just hit random on his website and watch something I haven't watched in forever.

ok guys since damp is a gay idiot loser handicap ass man heres a loving video
https://youtu.be/eG11uzmiNQU
pageloss

I know this is off topic but I really love Ross Scott's Game Dungeon series. There's a reviewer who's consistent and sincere if you ask me.

Not exactly the likes of Jon or the others, more subtle in his style, but I love the series. Not a bad video in the bunch really.

funny yelling man works if you have a gimmick beyond being a funny yelling man

jon is just funny yelling man to an absurd extreme, occasionally launching into song and dance and it never borders on standup cause he's not telling jokes, he's just being funny

game grumps (classic) is jon, funny yelling man extraordinaire, and arin, bemused funny but quieter man there to voice the audience or to prompt even more funny yelling man antics

but most of the other funny yelling men (FYMs) are just raw 'look at this thing! isn't that funny? ha!' and dont really add to the joke as much as they do point the joke out

I know this is off topic but I really love Ross Scott's Game Dungeon series. There's a reviewer who's consistent and sincere if you ask me.

Not exactly the likes of Jon or the others, more subtle in his style, but I love the series. Not a bad video in the bunch really.
Ross Scott is my loving hero man.

I always felt that PBG was too similar to JonTron
I disagree. Jontron is funny.
"TOP 10 ZELDA -----"
"TOP 10 SCARIEST GAMES"
"TOP 7 VIDEOGAME PIKACHUS"

Some pages I love are SoFloAntonio, SoFloPranks, SoFloComedy, Joey Salads, Coby Persins, TwinzTV, OckTV, Sam Pepper, PrankInvasion, and VitalyzdTV,

Some pages I love are SoFloAntonio, SoFloPranks, SoFloComedy, Joey Salads, Coby Persins, TwinzTV, OckTV, Sam Pepper, PrankInvasion, and VitalyzdTV,
get out

OT: Pewdiepie, markiplier, jacksepticeye, and a bunch more

ExplodingTNT is pretty cancerous too

filthy frank
mcjuggernuggets
every loving ''prankster''
onision
every minecraft player
every youtuber under 18
every ''lets player'' like jackscepticforget and markgay
every youtuber with a tumblr

everybody but h3h3productions
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 02:04:52 AM by kahnu »

i think we should consider minecraft youtubers cheating for these types of threads