favorite dex weapon

dakra
2 (25%)
furis
1 (12.5%)
sybaris
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - fifth anniversary - log in before 3/28 for excal skin  (Read 163465 times)

Map is godawful and more like a downgrade
shop is godawful and more like a downgrade
how the forget am I supposed to get prime stuff now? Void doesnt give stuff

Map actually makes sense and isnt dumbed down for consoles
Shop isnt much more awful than it was before
Void fissures give more prime stuff than orokin towers for less time and effort

here, actually read this before you complain

Map actually makes sense and isnt dumbed down for consoles
Shop isnt much more awful than it was before
Void fissures give more prime stuff than orokin towers for less time and effort
I honestly don't care about the looks for the map and shop
It's just the accessibility. It now takes ages to find your stuff in  the shop and the map was so much easier to use.

I honestly don't care about the looks for the map and shop
It's just the accessibility. It now takes ages to find your stuff in  the shop and the map was so much easier to use.
People said the map from before was a downgrade, and the one before that was a downgrade, the only reason the one before that wasn't called a downgrade was because that was the first one. Honestly, I think the map is a lot more easy to navigate, and the shop while different is a step in the right direction. It seems that people not liking changes in style has less to do with functionality and more about them not being able to stand change.

my only issues with the current update are:

-resources on planets aren't immediately shown unless you hover over the extractor button
-5 billion nullifiers/bombards during void tears
-quick melee is bugged and gives you 0 forwards momentum currently
-still no fix for Nova Prime's Tennogen skins

I'd experience more of the update myself, but I'm waiting for friends I usually play with to finally decide to get on so I can play it with them instead of doing boring solo.

Just got 6 rare items in a row from relics. Fragor prime bp, 2x fragor prime handles, 2x mag prime bps, and vauban prime bp I believe.

my only issues with the current update are:

-resources on planets aren't immediately shown unless you hover over the extractor button
-5 billion nullifiers/bombards during void tears
-quick melee is bugged and gives you 0 forwards momentum currently
-still no fix for Nova Prime's Tennogen skins

I'd experience more of the update myself, but I'm waiting for friends I usually play with to finally decide to get on so I can play it with them instead of doing boring solo.
Yesterday when I was on, army, red, lego lad, and a bunch of other friends were on. You probably couldve asked us since we needed people for void fissures too

Yesterday when I was on, army, red, lego lad, and a bunch of other friends were on. You probably couldve asked us since we needed people for void fissures too
I need some Vauban Prime and Carrier Prime parts, when you guys meeting up again?

stuff from tennocon stream:

galatine prime
nekros prime
tigris prime

titania warframe clip

stuff about ardvarks

a new clip from The war within quest, teshin fights us?!?!?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbxpa-8ouKo
the clip starts at 1:10:07
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 09:18:35 PM by Lego lad »

so I got a mag statue at tennocon

...except its flimsy as forget and broke apart multiple time when trying to set it up

the holes in the base arent even made properly

I paid 100 dollars for this by the way.

it shows the current state of mag

Powercreep Prime announced, because why not have another Tigris?

-snip-
theyre usually much better quality, but it seems they were rushed to make them for tennocon
send in a support ticket with pictures, im sure theyll help since their support is actually one of the best ive contacted