favorite dex weapon

dakra
2 (25%)
furis
1 (12.5%)
sybaris
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - fifth anniversary - log in before 3/28 for excal skin  (Read 162479 times)

According to this week's dev stream, The War Within has been pushed back to August.
While I am sad to have to wait even longer, I think I'd rather that The War Within wasn't as half-baked as SotR was.

Ok, traded my MG for a shotgun and holy sweet baby jesus tap-dancing christ on a motherloving bike it's a one-hit kill on every enemy i've encountered so far. Take back what I said about gunplay. All of it. Holy stuff.

Also, coming off of Earth, do I go to Mars or Venus next? I'm stuck on Earth with a mission I can't find on Earth to get to Mars, and then I'm stuck with one more Eximus dude I gotta find and I can't find that forgeter no matter how hard I try.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 11:20:16 AM by AtlasBlue »

Pretty sure you gotta go to Venus first. You get a quest from the inner planets that you need to complete in order to get to Mars.

As for finding Eximus units, I suggest doing a long defense or excavation mission. They should show up eventually if you stay for long enough.

Also which shotgun? :P Nevermind, according to the wiki the only non-mastery-locked shotgun in the MK1 Strun
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 12:43:05 PM by ArmyUnit »

yay my clever saying is in the title now

Today I got Vauban Prime Chassis and Systems and boy their requisites are large.

Wanna know what else is large?

This Wait Within

I did it
I bought the mag pack with 16 minutes left in the sale lol

Just for targis prime

edit: I guess the plat is nice too

And Baro Ki Teer is at Kronia Relay.

Another useless Baro for me. These ducat prices are really stupid too. I don't see why they would make it so you need 3-4 rare prime parts just for a single mod.

Another useless Baro for me. These ducat prices are really stupid too. I don't see why they would make it so you need 3-4 rare prime parts just for a single mod.

Yeah because was-event-exclusive mods that increase a certain damage type by 120% are totally useless for weapons that utilitze that certain type. Pfft who needs fashion when you only go for the meta of the meta-est.
Seriously, I dislike people who take baro/warframe so seriously. Prisma scimitar skin is new, go get it

Yeah because was-event-exclusive mods that increase a certain damage type by 120% are totally useless for weapons that utilitze that certain type. Pfft who needs fashion when you only go for the meta of the meta-est.
Seriously, I dislike people who take baro/warframe so seriously. Prisma scimitar skin is new, go get it
The thing is, all of the 120% IPS mods have been sold by Baro this year while primed mods like continuity, pistol gambit, target cracker, flow, and ravage haven't been sold since I have been playing (Mid to late December is when I started). That is why I am saying that this Baro is useless for me. I also only have the liset, so prisma scimitar is a waste of ducats to me.

The thing is, all of the 120% IPS mods have been sold by Baro this year while primed mods like continuity, pistol gambit, target cracker, flow, and ravage haven't been sold since I have been playing (Mid to late December is when I started). That is why I am saying that this Baro is useless for me. I also only have the liset, so prisma scimitar is a waste of ducats to me.

Better get the scimitar skin because who knows when itll come back, and maybe u want to get ships in the future nobody knows

I will agree that the current ducat prices are kinda dumb

having to get lucky enough to get 4-6 rare prime pieces just to get ONE of the new special things from baro really sucks

especially since if you miss it, you probably wont see it again for months.

like for example:

If I was a newer player and wanted to get all of the IPS mods baro is currently selling I would need a total of 1380 ducats

that would be a total of 92 common items, 31 uncommon items or 14 rare items

its honestly insane how DE expects us to get enough ducats without grinding for all eternity.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 03:58:26 AM by Flatflyer »