Customizable LEGO Minifigures (100% MORE CUSTOMIZABLE!)

Author Topic: Customizable LEGO Minifigures (100% MORE CUSTOMIZABLE!)  (Read 18350 times)

I was gonna post a help topic on good TorqueScript learning sites
What exactly are those sites.  I kinda want to learn how to as well.
This is probably the #1 site for TorqueScript(especially of this version). I'm sure if you post a topic in Modification Discussion, people will link you to some good learning resources.

Garage game forums are so slow with helping torque problems.

Sorry if the DL was failbinned, it just got failbinned for being 2 files.
I kept the v0002-y one

But I hosted the old full-color one on a different site
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 07:14:49 PM by Sp0nge80b »

Ignore these haters, It's better than the other version because now it's colour able.

Guys pls. Stop ganging up on him. You modders all started somewhere too.

Quoted for truth.

My advice to Sp0onge80b is to keep practicing and before you release it to the public (which will open the floodgate of the community's personal opinions and criticize), test your add ons internally and have a couple of friends as your testers and listen to their feedback on how to make it better.

I didn't post my bad add-ons though.

I still have a throwable default spear that doesn't explode and it sticks in the bricks. I have yet to give it away.

I'm working on a version with colorable arms and legs instead of being the whole chest color version

Its a good improvement but please just make one topic for your add-ons rather than spamming the add-on board.

I'm working on a version with colorable arms and legs instead of being the whole chest color version
Infact I'm wayyyy too close

I don't overlap my topics with many other topics of the same thing.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=287631.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=287639.0

But uhh. This is a great improvement from your recent textures and such. Good job on this.

Very good improvement Spongebob. I'll use it in my v.002 server. Thanks so much.

Very good improvement Spongebob. I'll use it in my v.002 server. Thanks so much.
No problem! And I didn't know you still hosted it

This looks rather interesting. When will you bring a fully customizable guy?