Author Topic: Switching authentication key to other account  (Read 734 times)

Is it possible to put your/my authentication key onto another account and delete the one I have now? I'm trying to change my username to Infraviolet (As my BLID is 32496, same as Infraviolet)

If there is a way to just change your username in total, that would be even better.
(I'm not sure if I'm in the right topic.)

As I already know you can't change your forum username, I made another forum account, Infraviolet, but I can't post on the forum with it unless I have my Blockland Authentication Key. I do have it, but the key is already linked to this account.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 04:32:00 PM by redblood150 »

If you have steam, you can't remove your key.
You can change your username, but not on the forums.

You can try asking Badspot through a private message or email Blockland support. There is no guarantee he will do it though.

Otherwise there is no way to unlink your BLID from your forum account or for you to change your forum name.

Otherwise there is no way to unlink your BLID from your forum account or for you to change your forum name.

That sucks. redblood150 sounds like a stuffty username. I wanted to be named after my profile.

If you're lucky you can PM Badspot to change your forum name.

You can try private messaging baddy to change your name but he's not always willing. When I asked him to remove that stupid "#" in my name he didn't do it.

You can try private messaging baddy to change your name but he's not always willing.

Too late for that now anyway. I made a spare account with the name of Infraviolet.