HL3 & Other games leaked in steam exploit

Author Topic: HL3 & Other games leaked in steam exploit  (Read 1181 times)

« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 06:14:21 AM by Superbro11 »

You know it probably just lists copyrighted names too. It would make sense for them to copyright Half Life 3 so no one else can make it.

Besides HL2 was more casual than HL1.

nice clickbait title
video goes on to explain the HL3 app could just be greenlight packages with a trolly name

exploit isn't massive either

Wouldn't there be a rule on greenlight saying that you can't make games with "official" titles? I don't see why valve would let a game with the package name of "Half Life 3" through, I don't know how greenlight works but wouldn't you also be able to search it on greenlight?

yeaaahh just like that time left 4 dead 3 "leaked" via a photo of a screen at a live event

clickbait title :l

tbh this isn't that huge at all
unless valve explicitly states it's real (which they won't), then I have really no care for this

Tryed to fix clickbait title

Superbro should work for the reporting industry, with those clickbait titles you're sure to get "customers"

Superbro should work for the reporting industry, with those clickbait titles you're sure to get "customers"
He was actually using the title from the video

Which is by Valve News Network, who have been known for their use of clickbait titles besides their occasional incorrect news or general lack of research

He was actually using the title from the video

Which is by Valve News Network, who have been known for their use of clickbait titles besides their occasional incorrect news or general lack of research
ah, my b.

Really though refer to my first post on this topic for my thoughts on this i guess