Author Topic: Really bad city builds  (Read 2562 times)

I wish Badspot hosted a dedi city build :(

V9 FIRST. OTHER THINGS SECOND >:3

Hope mine is aight, I host when I'm bored, though half the time Comcast gives out on me D:

badspot used to have a city in his server (his one that he stopped hosting a while after it came out)

Hope mine is aight, I host when I'm bored, though half the time Comcast gives out on me D:
Really? My wireless and wired is running fine on Comcast. It's the cable that is loving up for me.

You're probably too far away from the router or your internet may have something wrong with it.

Which is why when I host, I host freebuilds. You feel like you are really restricted in citybuilds, or at least I do.

you should thank me for only making castles my city builds are horrible only the road design layout are decent.

Have you been to my citybuild Nick?

We all started at one point, learn by doing. I agree that all this city build bullstuff is crap but give the player some positive criticism and try to tell them a few technuique. I can understand if you disagree with that because you may have other things to do but if you want to stop the crappy city builds you need to not only make a thread but do something IN-GAME to help out.

Have you seen my city?

Don't ask me if yours is good or not. I'm just trying to say that too many people are making city builds.

The thing about city builds is that they allow people to all build at once without particularly interfering with anyone else. If anyone comes up with another idea that can be as expansive and free as city builds, maybe you will see a large portion of the people making these city build servers change over.