Author Topic: Tell prank call stories  (Read 897 times)

/title

My friend prank called me using a prank call website and I got spooked because the bot he sent sounded like a gang member

Your turn

Edit: made my story not illegible
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 02:08:57 PM by Space1255 »

My friend prank called me and it was from a website, so it wasn't his voice, but the voice said I wrecked his car, so I pretended to be a pizzeria and hung up halfway in.
...what?

I had a friend over for the night when I was maybe 15. He was playing with my phone and came across the phone number of a girl who I used to like (but never talked to her or texted her) so he said he was going to call her. I was going into hysterics so he decided to call her anonymously (using the *67 prefix to come up as an unknown caller). He assumed the whiny voice of a freshman named John as we talked to the girl and her friends. We were on the phone for like two hours as they were having fun talking to John (of course knowing he wasn't real) and my friend, brother, and I were almost sobbing with laughter.

But in the end we almost had the police called on us so we decided to hang up.

once we prank called a number on the back of a doritos back and asked them to make pepsi and coke flavor

during my freshman year in highschool a friend and i used to prank call walmart, home depot, pizza hut, etc with quotes/immitations of hank hill, judge judy, or dr. phil. we must've been pretty good because i don't remember anyone ever figuring out it was a prank

We called Nintendo and asked if they had a Shrek amiibo coming.

They actually checked.

We called Nintendo and asked if they had a Shrek amiibo coming.

They actually checked.

what
what

One time I got prank called by a former marine

AND HIS NAME WAS JOHN CENA

Are people you admitting to TROLLING others over the phone?

oh stuff
weve caught em boys

*evil laugh*
My plan unfolds...
But srsly should I lock this in case this is bananable

*evil laugh*
My plan unfolds...
But srsly should I lock this in case this is bananable
I think you should be fine.

I think you should be fine.
I'm talking about them, John!
Look at them! So young an innocent... What will happens if the Man in the bedroom swings his hammer at him? Seens like a bad idea to stay any longer.

is your refrigerator running? you better go catch it!!