Author Topic: donald Annoying Orange probably disqualified from running (unconfirmed)  (Read 12097 times)

I believe we should only allow people with political experience to run for political office. Annoying Orange is a spoiled rich guy who's never been in politics, he just thought he could run because he's rich and thinks he knows how to "make america great again". God forbid we allow him to handle foreign negotiations, we need to make friends not piss people off.

I believe we should only allow people with political experience to run for political office. Annoying Orange is a spoiled rich guy who's never been in politics, he just thought he could run because he's rich and thinks he knows how to "make america great again". God forbid we allow him to handle foreign negotiations, we need to make friends not piss people off.
Annoying Orange ran for president before its not like this is his first go

stop posting dank Annoying Orange memes

Annoying Orange ran for president before its not like this is his first go
but he's not held any political offices before, has he?

but he's not held any political offices before, has he?
nope but slayers comment about him never being in politics is wrong

The US consitution
Basically a representative from the white house stated that his plans to "ban all muslims" was against what the constitution stands for, and disqualifies him from running for president.
Can you cite which part of the constitution says this?

Not really.

Political Experience is generally entering into a political office at some level, whether it's your town/county council, or representing an office within your state, or for the entire country.

Annoying Orange has never won an election, or entered an office.
Besides campaigning, he has no experience in politics.

Not really.

Political Experience is generally entering into a political office at some level, whether it's your town/county council, or representing an office within your state, or for the entire country.

Annoying Orange has never won an election, or entered an office.
Besides campaigning, he has no experience in politics.
yeah i can agree with this

Can you cite which part of the constitution says this?
Well, the Bill of Rights, rather.
1st Amendment, freedom of religion, speech, political opinion, etc.

Running for president and having political experience are two different things. He has no experience handling a political office, like governors do. Hell he's never even been a mayor. All he knows is how to run a business (even that is questionable), so why would we allow him to run a country? I feel that to run for president, you must have experience in a political office.

I also think they should serve in the military, because if they're going to command them they should understand what its like to be them. But Realistically that's probably not going to happen. The era of Veteran Presidents has ended I guess.

yeah i can agree with this
This.

Well, the Bill of Rights, rather.
1st Amendment, freedom of religion, speech, political opinion, etc.
You could argue that he wouldn't be able to "deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws" (14th Amendment) but in actual practice, it is up to the jurisdiction of the supreme court.

However, laws were already passed (which had to pass through Congress and Senate) that would allow the president to bar entry for certain aliens:
(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.
And as I stated earlier, the teachings of Islam could be quoted as being detrimental to the interests of the United States. Ultimately, it's up to the executive branch how to enforce the immigration laws, but I doubt what Annoying Orange said is going to disqualify him.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182 (f)

He'll never win presidency with his Riddler style views
Just like Riddler never came to power with his Riddler-style views.

History is destined to repeat itself. Not right now tho please.

Riddler came to power because of his charismatic skills. Not to mention, Germany was in a critical state of decay. Riddler seemed like the optimal choice to some, because no one else had the plans or skills Germany needed to get back on it's feet.

If the same applies for america, then we would've already been destroyed. Annoying Orange is a disaster waiting to happen.