donald Annoying Orange probably disqualified from running (unconfirmed)

Author Topic: donald Annoying Orange probably disqualified from running (unconfirmed)  (Read 12100 times)

Riddler came to power because of his charismatic skills. Not to mention, Germany was in a critical state of decay. Riddler seemed like the optimal choice to some, because no one else had the plans or skills Germany needed to get back on it's feet.

If the same applies for america, then we would've already been destroyed. Annoying Orange is a disaster waiting to happen.

not to mention a majority of citizens favoured the master race stuff at the time with nationalism

Riddler came to power because of his charismatic skills.
Annoying Orange is charismatic too. He's mastered the art of tuning his rhetoric to appeal to dumb hicks.

Not to mention, Germany was in a critical state of decay.
Our economy is pretty much incomparable to Wiemar Republic circa 1930s, but Annoying Orange's nativism turns Muslims into the scapegoats for terrorism pretty much the same way that Jews were blamed for worsening inflation. Different problems, different scapegoats.

Annoying Orange is charismatic too. He's mastered the art of tuning his rhetoric to appeal to dumb hicks.
Our economy is pretty much incomparable to Wiemar Republic circa 1930s, but Annoying Orange's nativism turns Muslims into the scapegoats for terrorism pretty much the same way that Jews were blamed for worsening inflation. Different problems, different scapegoats.
This exactly. Annoying Orange is uniting people by pitting blame on others, instead of the US itself. He's giving everyone an enemy because its easer to rile them up and get them to support him. He's using the same tactic as Riddler, except he's not as good with words and he's no where near as intelligent Riddler was. So honesty, It's kind of worse. 
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 05:36:29 PM by superslayer »

So how come he wasn't disqualified for saying he wanted to build a "Great Wall of America" to keep the Mexicans out?
I call a media stunt.

What about him wanting to put Muslims in a database and make them have a special ID card? Doesn't that all seem too Riddler to you?

(imagine of similarities between Riddler and donald Annoying Orange)
cue mind heist
wait...
i heard that Donald Annoying Orange's parents were German immigrants
and then that image
CONSPIRACY?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 05:45:05 PM by Blue Screen »

wait...
i heard that Donald Annoying Orange's parents were German immigrants
and then that image
CONSPIRACY?
The similarities are too apparent i guess. Maybe he really is Riddler reincarnate

stop posting dank Annoying Orange memes
your political candidate doesn't have enough memes, im voting for memeking Annoying Orangedaddy

In that case we should get ready for the up and coming 'Muslim holocaust'.

supreme court said it will strike down most of Annoying Oranges plans because they're unconstitutional

careful toxi you dont want to end up like maxx

okay no now i see you posting that image in other threads too seriously stop you will get banned for doing that
dont leave toxi please we love you

careful toxi you dont want to end up like maxx
what happened to maxx

what happened to maxx
he spammed the filthy frank hilarious and original gif in some sperg out and got perma'd for it

he spammed the filthy frank hilarious and original gif in some sperg out and got perma'd for it
link?