donald Annoying Orange probably disqualified from running (unconfirmed)

Author Topic: donald Annoying Orange probably disqualified from running (unconfirmed)  (Read 12123 times)

he spammed the filthy frank hilarious and original gif in some sperg out and got perma'd for it
oh yeah stuff and he was rehosting it after people started blocking the image

no dice
i tried looking for it and i cant find it
darn
thanks anyways

well we just gotta look even harder gang

cue mind heist
wait...
i heard that Donald Annoying Orange's parents were German immigrants
and then that image
CONSPIRACY?

Impossible. His grandfather was part of the Skagway Gold Rush.

to everyone actually supporting Annoying Oranges policies let this guy soak in

Annoying Orange is the biggest xenophobic bigot i've ever seen.

a lot of his policies remind me that of Riddler.

he spammed the filthy frank hilarious and original gif in some sperg out and got perma'd for it
he got his Maxxi account banned for it

can't believe hes handicapped enough to do it again

he got his Maxxi account banned for it

can't believe hes handicapped enough to do it again
yea stop, lets not derail again.

yea stop, lets not derail again.
chill
i only worry about derails when its because of an argument or hostile encounter

Here's the issue with this: the White House Press Secretary isn't qualified to make that statement. Hell, neither is President Obama. Since the constitution doesn't specifically state that banning a race of people from immigrating to the US makes you an unfit president, it has to be interpreted. We have a method of interpreting the constitution: it's called the Supreme Court. Who wants to take Mr. Annoying Orange, one of the richest men in the US, to court, rise up through the echelons of the legal system, and battle him out on the floor of the Supreme Court prior to election day? Good loving luck with that. Your best shot with this bullstuff is to impeach him post-election if he were to get elected.

Here's the issue with this: the White House Press Secretary isn't qualified to make that statement. Hell, neither is President Obama. Since the constitution doesn't specifically state that banning a race of people from immigrating to the US makes you an unfit president, it has to be interpreted. We have a method of interpreting the constitution: it's called the Supreme Court. Who wants to take Mr. Annoying Orange, one of the richest men in the US, to court, rise up through the echelons of the legal system, and battle him out on the floor of the Supreme Court prior to election day? Good loving luck with that. Your best shot with this bullstuff is to impeach him post-election if he were to get elected.
supreme court said they will knock it down

I'm surprised since seemingly all of the people on here seem to be liberal.
OP seems like a total child, and also a cookie-cutter redditor when it comes to political beliefs.
It seems that a lot of people in this thread didn't even bother to read the article, or research this stuff in the slightest. Annoying Orange is no where close to being disqualified, that stuff really doesn't happen. It's just that one of Obama's underlings went out and publicly denounced him, saying that he 'should' be disqualified. Now, the jewishmedia ran away with that quote, just as clickbait material. The concept of a candidate getting 'disqualified' from the race before even getting close to being in office is fundamentally flawed. It's not like the candidate actually did that certain thing, he just made a campaign promise. Even so, if the candidate was in office its not like they could use their god king privileges to magically deport spics. The executive branch simply doesn't have that capability, mostly due to checks and balances. This is a thing that actually works against Annoying Orange, though. He doesn't have any political experience, and he thinks that the seat as president is a lot more powerful then it actually is. He's thinking of it as if he was running for CEO of the US. He probably won't be able to do half the things he promised. If you want real change, look at your congressman.

ps: bernie is a kek and has no chance