donald Annoying Orange probably disqualified from running (unconfirmed)

Author Topic: donald Annoying Orange probably disqualified from running (unconfirmed)  (Read 12131 times)

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/white-house-Annoying Orange-muslims

Basically a representative from the white house stated that his plans to "ban all muslims" was against what the constitution stands for, and disqualifies him from running for president.

I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY ABOUT THIS. THERE IS HOPE FOR US YET
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 01:23:42 PM by superslayer »

that way you wont gonna get a small loan of a million dollars!!

sounds too good to be true

sounds too good to be true
watch the video of the guy calling him out. Its legit, and i'm actually crying with happiness

From what I gather, that basically just means if he became president he couldn't do that if he took the oath. Annoying Orange can still run.

can you please un-capitalize the title and say (unconfirmed) at the end of it

fine, but do you really believe he's going to change his stance on it? I bet 20 bucks that he'll send out a tweet calling the people at the white house idiots or some other nonsense. He'll never win presidency with his Riddler style views

Uh yeah Annoying Orange, this won't fly with the leftists

fine, but do you really believe he's going to change his stance on it? I bet 20 bucks that he'll send out a tweet calling the people at the white house idiots or some other nonsense. He'll never win presidency with his Riddler style views
history tells us people with views similar to Riddler can become presidents
Riddler is a good example of this

history tells us people with views similar to Riddler can become presidents
Riddler is a good example of this
except now we know how that turns out, and can prevent it from happening.

fine, but do you really believe he's going to change his stance on it? I bet 20 bucks that he'll send out a tweet calling the people at the white house idiots or some other nonsense.
this, i hope this

if so, all i have to say is good riddance, clown

fine, but do you really believe he's going to change his stance on it? I bet a small loan of a million dollars that he'll send out a tweet calling the people at the white house idiots or some other nonsense. He'll never win presidency with his Riddler style views
ftfy

its a liberal conspiracy!!
i bet if barrack HUSSEIN obama said these things everyone would agree with him!!
just wait for obama to enact martial law so he can get his third term