Author Topic: Cannon666  (Read 5854 times)

This Douchebag Is a loving richard

Oh for forgets sake, at least put some effort into your Self Delete.

real funny and qualitive pal, but youre going to need to give us like a paragraph about this guy instead of stuffting a wet stringy diarrhea of a sentence. it would also help to have pictures to turn the tides and have people in your favor.

Oh for forgets sake, at least put some effort into your Self Delete.
this is not a Self Delete, cannon666 really has problems

this is not a Self Delete, cannon666 really has problems
Willing to believe you on the second part, but honestly this OP is effortless.

Although this drama lacks info, I could've sworm I've seen that name before, and my mind is noting that Cannon666 has conducted problems.

what the legitimate forget
yeah i've heard of Cannon before but
sheesh at least provide some evidence instead of basically yelling 'THIS GUY WAS MEAN TO ME' or something

Oh excuse me,

When I first met you FaZe, you were the most annoying person I have ever met, you keep asking for stuff, and if you don't get it you complain...

You have asked for moderator... which I gave you, but then you started annoying me more.
You also have asked for admin many times, even though I state you are not getting that.

And the worst thing, you ask to either live with someone or you ask other players on my server to build you a house, well I am sorry we do not have the time to build you a house, and I did let you live with me but you still annoyed me into having a loving TV in your room.

So you know what, I don't want to see you again after reading this post.

Goodbye.