Function confusion

Author Topic: Function confusion  (Read 840 times)

Im confused on how to use the schedule command because i just started learning how to code torquescript today, anyone please explain how to use it?

EDIT: i want to use it in a way that it would trigger a commandToServer('messagesent',""); event

DOUBLE EDIT: ok i understand the schedule command, now im confused on function, this shows up on console when it errors all the time
   function ##b##ootUp(){commandToServer('messagesent',%BootLegOS);}
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 05:52:43 PM by SubDaWoofer »

could you post the entire code?

could you post the entire code?
give me a sec, I'm downloading atom to my flash drive so i don't have to download atom on everything...

The syntax error is happening before that. You're also going to be sending a blank message, as %BootLegOS is not defined anywhere within the function.

The syntax error is happening before that. You're also going to be sending a blank message, as %BootLegOS is not defined anywhere within the function.
Ah ok

No, i still get the same error when i get rid of my local/global var and replace it with "Welcome to BootLegOS"

No, i still get the same error when i get rid of my local/global var and replace it with "Welcome to BootLegOS"
that wasn't the error, it would just not print anything.

The error happens because of the syntax before the code you posted. Have you missed a } anywhere?

Just post all/more of your code.

we can literally do nothing without all the code.

Guys, just forget the schedule command, I'll figure it out later (a few months) by myself later, I'll just stick with no schedule, locking