Lord Tony's Harvest Medieval Pack! - Castle Key + Grey Key + Skeleton key added!

Author Topic: Lord Tony's Harvest Medieval Pack! - Castle Key + Grey Key + Skeleton key added!  (Read 17583 times)

I like the spear edit. These seem useful for any medieval-style server.

Thank you.

Cool.

Look to see if theres any backdoors. I can have my suspicions. And how are the weapons named ingame? Is it Gothboy style where theres a name over everything?
Lmfao. Funny to see a crack at my brother here of all places.

I have no idea how I have these before release, I have both the throwing knife and low jump horse...

Can you make a version of the throwing knife that doesn't run out like the default spear?

I have no idea how I have these before release, I have both the throwing knife and low jump horse...

Can you make a version of the throwing knife that doesn't run out like the default spear?

You can probably get it from the RTB archive. That one does not have the script to remove it from inventory.

You can probably get it from the RTB archive. That one does not have the script to remove it from inventory.
Well its too late for that, I replaced the ones in my addons folder with this one because for some reason I thought these may be updated versions in a way.

If not I can deal with it, its no big thing.

The knife is a 1 hit kill when thrown i would have to lower the damage

The knife is a 1 hit kill when thrown i would have to lower the damage

Oh right I forgot about that...

Cool.
Look to see if theres any backdoors. I can have my suspicions. And how are the weapons named ingame? Is it Gothboy style where theres a name over everything?
Everything usually has a name, otherwise what would we "call" things ?
Why are you over here stuff talking? I don't even know you bruh.

I understand your concerns for "backdoor code" but if you had any sense of knowledge
you could open up the code yourself and take a peek. See anything suspicious, detective?

Lmfao. Funny to see a crack at my brother here of all places.
I bet you're loving this, lol

Alright so I updated two things.

Considering how the knife has 2 functions and the spear has 1 the spear's damage is now 100 and the knife's thrown damage is now 60. You can download the update if you want or keep it however you'd like.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ky9hgy7xyrutdqp/Weapon_Throwing_Spear.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n2x5q1n4alece1t/Weapon_Throwing_Knife.zip

This low grade peasant spear (model by Rally) is perfect for pitching hay with it. Does low damage against players and has a longer charge fire.

New weapon added.

If someone can find me a better draw sound when switching to the pitchfork I'll use it over the current one. Otherwise I'm not that worried about it.

I'm still waiting for a rock and a torch so I can get a peasant set going.

Can you harvest with it?