Has the U.S.A turned on its police officers?(Debate)

Author Topic: Has the U.S.A turned on its police officers?(Debate)  (Read 2047 times)

You mean when the police were to late to the scene?
Cops are good at counting bodies, but anyone can stop a shooter if they were allowed to. Californians are not allowed to.

Exactly. It's like what happened in Paris, granted if France allowed guns -- someone could of stopped the two Self Delete bombers and shot them. Heck, if I saw someone trying to detonate a bomb to themselves and I knew for sure it was a bomb (I'd need a gun of course), then you can guarantee that I would not hesitate shooting that person to protect lives that would be lost otherwise.

anyone can stop a shooter if they were allowed to. Californians were not allowed to.
.....what?

.....what?

Thats right. As is all mass shootings we have had. The people are government approved to be shot at and wait for after-the-fact help.
Thats the country we live in now, and there is no choice.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 05:49:56 AM by Bisjac »

Exactly. It's like what happened in Paris, granted if France allowed guns -- someone could of stopped the two Self Delete bombers and shot them. Heck, if I saw someone trying to detonate a bomb to themselves and I knew for sure it was a bomb (I'd need a gun of course), then you can guarantee that I would not hesitate shooting that person to protect lives that would be lost otherwise.

In the time it takes for you to realize they're going to blow themselves up, draw your gun, aim, and fire accurately enough to actually hit them, they'd have already pushed one single button and spread you and everyone else in the vicinity all over the ceiling, lol. I understand if they were shooting, but thinking you can stop a Self Delete bomber from pressing a button is pretty funny.

i love the thought that more guns in a crowded, dark room would make people safer?

Thats right. As is all mass shootings we have had. The people are government approved to be shot at and wait for after-the-fact help.
did you word this wrong or am i not understanding
are you saying the people are okay with being shot?
are you saying the government chose them to be shot?
what?
i've gone over your sentence about 10 times now and im still clueless as to what you're trying to say
again, how were the people in California not allowed to stop the shooting?

did you word this wrong or am i not understanding
are you saying the people are okay with being shot?
are you saying the government chose them to be shot?
what?
i've gone over your sentence about 10 times now and im still clueless as to what you're trying to say
again, how were the people in California not allowed to stop the shooting?
congratulations, you've fallen into the bisjac beartrap

bisjac did you forget to take your meds again