Author Topic: Server Music  (Read 1302 times)

I used to have server music but something inside made it be deleted. Could someone link me the working Server Music add-on?

I have that in my add ons folder but it does not show up to enable.

If the mod doesnt play the music right, go into the .cs and edit the servercmd to serverCmdexample or whatever you want

I have that in my add ons folder but it does not show up to enable.

It was crc-banned because it contains a terrible exloit that lets anyone execute code on your server.

Been wanting an add-on like this too.
It was crc-banned because it contains a terrible exloit that lets anyone execute code on your server.
Any alternative?
There's probably another one out there or you could just whip one up.

um is this the same one zapk made

edit: wait what if we have one with a support_updater script is it still malicious
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 09:27:17 PM by Trogtor »

i could probably make another one later today, unless someone can get to it first
is this the one where you can do /vm to vote, or is this just an admin-only, at-any-point system

im running server_servermusic right now and im not having this problem

mines the one zapk made

edit: I searched through the crap-on list in my blockland folder and i can testify that the mod was definitely not crc-banned. there are no music mods in the crap-on folder at all.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 05:32:03 PM by Planr »

im running server_servermusic right now and im not having this problem
People made fixed versions. OP most likely still has the old one from RTB archive, which is blocked.

People made fixed versions. OP most likely still has the old one from RTB archive, which is blocked.
Mines the one from the RTB archives and it works.

Here's a brick alternative I have in my folder, you're welcome.
https://www.mediafire.com/?4dt9dbhkit6wd6j