Old School Colorful Weaponset

Author Topic: Old School Colorful Weaponset  (Read 17448 times)

sure man, give me some neat ideas and i'll model them. (idk about scripting)

a smaller version of the default tank, with a smaller turret gun size? Something along the size of the Jeep, three seats total, back seat the turret. Maybe shoots grenades instead of tank shells.

While you're at it, an HMG version of the default jeep. Oddly enough no new one has been made since the original version was broken, despite the advent of the better HMG turret.

Other ideas:
"heavy" version of the default tank, with a turret with double barrels (aka slightly faster firing rate)
Flamethrower tank/jeep
Armored Jeep with "gun ports" so people can shoot out of it. It would prevent direct damage to people inside the vehicle.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 06:36:40 PM by Conan »

How about a default styled plane, and a default style jet plane (a bigger version of the old minijet?)

Could we get energy weapons too? Not sure what the colour scheme would be, lasers would be fun.

Also I guess another DM weapon would be a minigun.

Could we get energy weapons too? Not sure what the colour scheme would be, lasers would be fun.
Some sort of purple/pink could work
Or maybe some sort of techy yellow?

i had this idea of purple being haunted weapons

like a witch broom or something

Spoopy Magic weps? YES.

these are a lot of fun to use

Can we get a purple weapon that is a candlestick with a melting candle on the top and near the top it has a cartoony looking skull that fires out purple fire or something?

skeleton cannon

It doesn't seem to cause an issues but with Solareflare's dual revolver you can wield both guns :D

I am helping khain brainstorm ideas for this pack so I just wanted to let you guys know for him that there are new things coming to this pack in the future.  Don't worry, it's not being left to die!

i tried my hand at weapon icons since there were none

i have mixed feelings
i'm slightly more satisfied

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qv944reeq8f1o75/Weapon_OldSchool.zip (note: uses gr8dayseth's fix version)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 08:24:17 PM by The Resonte! »

I like this weaponset.  The flamethrower and the revolvers don't feel right.  Like they should have an impact, but they don't.  So I'll probably end up replacing them with that really old pyrogun from way back, and either the revolver or the magnum.  One of the ones with good animation and impact.

But still, good pack. 8/10