Whats your favorite Colorset?

Author Topic: Whats your favorite Colorset?  (Read 1465 times)

mainly because it's default and most builds use it or are mostly compatible with it
also like it because it's simple enough, personally I don't need very many colors

Architectural revised colorset is my favorite

i hate truenos
i usually make my own from colors i actually find a use out of
You should take into account that everyone on the pictionary server thinks the colorset on your server sucks, if you made it i would switch it to a colorset that everyone finds useful, like truenos.

You should take into account that everyone on the pictionary server thinks the colorset on your server sucks, if you made it i would switch it to a colorset that everyone finds useful, like truenos.
i don't find trueno's useful for drawing. at all.

While TBP's colorset on the pictionary server lacks greys, truenos would be a horrible choice for pictionary. Especially because it includes transparent colours.

Truenos, most servers and builds uses it nowadays and I got very used to it, but yeah I'm curious how it got so popular.

truenos sucks big weiners idk why everyone likes it so much

I make my own for my own servers,
but for actual colorsets that are distributed, I like trueno's.

oh as far as released ones go
definitely the LEGO colorset

Genius Colorset or Emil's Realistic Reloaded.

either Herecy's or default, depending on what I'm building.

Made my own based on default and what I needed for my builds.

Trueno's is still a very useful and flexible colorset.