7 (17.5%)
[Qi]?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]!?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]...
16 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Team[Qi]: defunct  (Read 40395 times)

Can you give me some suggestions and opinions in the Qi forum topic I posted
good looks; glad you're staying active.

Hey why am i not on Qi anymore please re add me to the list

Hey why am i not on Qi anymore please re add me to the list

Think of it this way, now you can join Harvest servers.

I would join QI but tbh the clan seems to be kinda boring. There hasn't been a QI server in over 6 months and you rarely see anyone from QI in game, plus there isn't any discord / skype for the clan either (If there is I've never heard of one)

there isn't any discord / skype for the clan either (If there is I've never heard of one)
There is, it's just kinda invite only -- you have to be logged into the forum to see the invite link.

There is, it's just kinda invite only -- you have to be logged into the forum to see the invite link.
Oh I see, hopefully it isn't a discord that everyone uses just to play their music, I hate it when that happens

I would join QI but tbh the clan seems to be kinda boring. There hasn't been a QI server in over 6 months and you rarely see anyone from QI in game

They don't even build either.

More than half of their members are "planners, eventers and beta testers"

There is like less than 2 actual builders.

Tony please forget off, I never asked you.

Tony please forget off, I never asked you.

You always asked for my opinions before.

You always asked for my opinions before.
I mean on me thinking of joining this group. On other things, sure thats fine, but I didn't ask about this. Plus there's a good chance I wont

One of the TeamQI members tried to crash my server with event and emitter spam.

Now people wonder why I have events and emitters disabled. I'll tell them to thank TeamQI.

Now people wonder why I have events and emitters disabled. I'll tell them to thank TeamQI.
Assuming that's true and an undisclosed QI member did in fact attempt to crash your server, since actually getting proof from you is a completely lost cause, How is that QI's fault?

If a person who happens to be from one country stabs someone in another country, and that country passes a law to ban knifes, it's not the first countries fault that knifes are now banned.

Also, aren't QI members supposed to be "harvested" (and therefore banned from pretty much every server you can ban them from because that's not petty at all)?
How did they even get on your server?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 07:09:47 PM by Blockchip »

Maybe you should kind of tell us who it is so we can give them the boot

Or we can assume this is bullstuff like 90% of your posts

Maybe you should kind of tell us who it is so we can give them the boot

I don't trust QI's order of law and justice.