Author Topic: Lord Tony's new infatuation with endlessly harping on Fallout 4  (Read 74193 times)

Blockchip is just endlessly harping on me at this point.

in other news why is harping a bad word a harp is a beautiful instrument and if you are harping on something it should mean youre playing a beautiful song for it/them

Just like you endlessly harp on fallout 4 and people not in the harvest?

Blockchip is taking the bait like a school of pirhannas.

I'm pretty sure you people are taking Tony and the Harvest group way too seriously.

is this topic even necessary?

Also, i find it suspicious that you keep saying "fair and square" and "to the community".
Your raffle is hardly fair and square (with you banning people you don't like, and harvest members having a higher chance to win)
uh duh? I'm going to give a way a $60 game. Oh it's someone who's endlessly harassed me/I don't like/Is a jerk. i guess it's only fair!
It's his give-a-way, his rules. Same for servers. Why would you have someone you don't like on your server? You wouldn't. You would ban the person.

Blockchip I'll make sure to create a raffle only for the people who hate me. That makes sense.

Blockchip you should see a doctor about that bad case of butthurt you got goin on still

Blockchip I'll make sure to create a raffle only for the people who hate me. That makes sense.
Well that's gonna make them stop hating you.

Just like you endlessly harp on fallout 4 and people not in the harvest?
le harvest army is here

I also like everyone to know Blockchip wasn't Harvested until he started developing a rabid hate for Harvest for no reason.

what is the harvest

isnt harvest season over

why are you still harvesting

what is the harvest

isnt harvest season over

why are you still harvesting

It's Harvest season all year long.

It's Harvest season all year long.
Harvest season as in the clan or harvest season as in the season for harvesting whatever?