Lord Tony's new infatuation with endlessly harping on Fallout 4

Author Topic: Lord Tony's new infatuation with endlessly harping on Fallout 4  (Read 73269 times)

Why are people still bumping this thread?
Because that forgetwit is still pissing all down the Fallout 4 thread like he thinks he's going to convert us from heathens into TRUE R P G PLAYERS.

just a reminder that jeetlor is a handicapped troll, don't attempt to talk logic into him. he'll just get banned and buy another account claiming he's changed.

just a reminder that jeetlor is a handicapped troll, don't attempt to talk logic into him. he'll just get banned and buy another account claiming he's changed.
I honestly don't know why I'm getting heat for this, guys it was 3 days.

It was stupid of me to complain about this thread being bumped instead of just ignoring it but seriously jeetlor
seriously
I can't remember why i even wanted this thread dead in the first place

Ok guys I'm sorry for bumping this, I'll stop now.

Calm down lads it was only 3 days jeez
It has nothing to do with you bumping
It has to do with you bumping topic without adding any actual content. Plus only about 5% of your post have any actual thought behind them

With the new restriction in place to prevent bumping older than 6 months I don't see why people care if someone bumps a topic that's only a couple of days old.

If badspot didn't want a topic bumped if it's like 3 days old he would change the restriction from like 6 months to 3 days.

I'm agreeing with Tony for once. Yes, it is a bit annoying, but it doesn't really break any actual rules, so don't flip your stuff about it.

With the new restriction in place to prevent bumping older than 6 months I don't see why people care if someone bumps a topic that's only a couple of days old.

If badspot didn't want a topic bumped if it's like 3 days old he would change the restriction from like 6 months to 3 days.
It isn't that he bumped it, it's that he bumped it to make fun of a post about bumping. He contributed nothing to the thread all the while adding more drama on.

that makes sense i guess
my question was stupid

i was going to go on about how people should take a break from the forums after a ban but if you want to buy another alt right away then go ahead, no one is stopping you

ahahah wtf you're reposting things that i said without quotes

are you trying to hit two birds with one stone

That would probably only apply to the drama board because those of us who run blockland servers don't really keep them updated every single day unless it's a 24/7 server.

Oh look, a new reason for this thread to exist:

Your sarcasm is funny.

You never had love in public places? Your love life must be boring if you only do it at home.
You're kidding me, right? I'm probably one of the more attractive people on these forums.

If I were a girl you people would be bowing down to me and white knighting me and telling me how pretty I am. lol
If I pulled some VH stuff and wanted to be a girl people would claim how pretty I am and want to buy me steam games. Since I am a boy people say I am ugly, when we all know I'm not.

The fact I am a male is why no one is white knighting me.

These are from the Fallout 4 thread. How did we get that off-topic? Not a loving clue.

roasted again by sax master :(