Admin Duplicator

Author Topic: Admin Duplicator  (Read 772 times)

I think it would be cool for admins to have a duplicator (that only admins can use) to duplicate people's bricks even if they don't have their trust. I need one in my situation where I move people's lots in my city RPG. The thing is, if I get their trust and I duplicate it, it will still be my bricks. It would need to select their bricks, and place them as their bricks still.

There are prefs for this on the Blue Duplicator...

There are prefs for this on the Blue Duplicator...
huh

He wanted an add-on that converts brickgroups to someone else's brickgroup. Which is what the brickgroup wand does.

huh

He wanted an add-on that converts brickgroups to someone else's brickgroup. Which is what the brickgroup wand does.

This was also needed, so i got this one as well. Someone was building a house ad couldn't build on their friend's bricks because they were owned by "BL_ID: XXXXX", I used the BGWand to convert all the bricks to his.

With the new duplicator you can disable "Admin trust required" in RTB, then you'll be able to select everyone's bricks.

With the new duplicator you can disable "Admin trust required" in RTB, then you'll be able to select everyone's bricks.
The new duplicator works on my server, but I think its broken because of the CityRPG gamemode, I can select bricks, but i cant hit enter again and actually get a duplicate.

I don't think that's a CityRPG issue if you can't get ghost bricks

The new duplicator works on my server, but I think its broken because of the CityRPG gamemode, I can select bricks, but i cant hit enter again and actually get a duplicate.

I can't do anything with this info, you'd have to post a trace of you attempting to dup something (one brick is enough)

Alternatively you can try pressing ctrl c to copy the selection and ctrl v to plant it. Something probably packaged /plantBrick incorrectly.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 07:02:42 AM by Zeblote »