Minecraft Playertypes (Even more Mobs added)

Author Topic: Minecraft Playertypes (Even more Mobs added)  (Read 30696 times)

It is the age of good add-ons!

terrible minecraft rps inbound. will be the same stuff just like mini empires after the mini empires brick back was released.

All right, I'll take you up on that offer. Here's all the blend files for the playertypes. Sorry if it's a little messy in there.
I can't model. I mean't that I'd do the scripting. All you have to do is give everything a node name and assign blank textures to the stuff you want to be re-colorable.

Still looks weird without the actual textures.

If people want to play minecraft when they're on blockland, then just play the real minecraft, no need to bring it into another game... But I do have to say, these are pretty cool, I just hope theres not a whole century of minecraft servers on block and now

Still looks weird without the actual textures.
I don't know, they remind me of the plastic LEGO remakes from the Minecraft LEGO sets.

That is adorable, I will even say that it looks better than the original Minecraft character.

I'll make a machinima out of this since we now have a robloxian playertype, minecraft playertype and a Lego minifig playertype. Its just I don't know what the story should be about

Very nice work Pompmaker
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 06:46:26 PM by Mouse droidz 21 »

terrible minecraft rps inbound. will be the same stuff just like mini empires after the mini empires brick back was released.
ok? if you dont like them, why not just ignore them and play the servers you like?

And why comment on this thread at all if you hate Minecraft so much? Why even click on something that blatantly had "Minecraft" in the title?

I've just never understood that about the internet. It happened before when I made the anime playertype thread, and the WoT tank girl comic. In real life, if some shop had a banner advertising a series you don't like, you wouldn't go in and nag to the shopkeeper to tear it down, would you? You wouldn't complain about how that series would ruin the genre or something like that, would you?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 01:57:29 AM by Pompmaker2 »

And why comment on this thread at all if you hate Minecraft so much? Why even click on something that blatantly had "Minecraft" in the title?
exactly