Author Topic: Minecraft Playertypes (Even more Mobs added)  (Read 30693 times)

Happened to me one time too. xD

I really like the new additions! However, there's an animation bug on the Steve playertype where you cannot see the walking animation on other players.
happened for me too, my feral hound's animations occasionally bugged out. Apparently it fixed itself, because it went as soon as it appeared.

this is extremely high quality

pretty sure "blockland is ripoff from minecraft"/"blockland came before minecraft" threads are inbound here or on the minecraft forums now that these are out.

I wonder how I accidentally locked the topic...
I doubt you would be using a phone to look in this topic
its has happened to me before

Anybody know what bricks the Daniel.S Minecraft build uses?

the creeper looks like a carrot with green smegma on

No offense, but what the hell is the point of all of this? Like it's good work but why not just go play minecraft? I mean thats like trying to play cs:go on tf2. Why not just play the real thing? Keep up the modeling work because they are nice looking.
Why do we have a gravity gun? Why do we have pelicans and halo playertypes? Why not go play Half-life and Halo? Why do we have a portal gun if it can't perfectly replicate the original? Why do we have TF2 playertypes or so many guns and swords from other games?
Through the history of Blockland people have been injecting stuff from other series into it without complaint or hesitation, and the only one you find repulsive is Minecraft?
Thanks for the compliment though. I'm just carrying on the proud tradition of Blockland stealing stuff from other series, and also I wanna make my Minecraft TDM.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 05:23:41 AM by Pompmaker2 »

No offense, but what the hell is the point of all of this? Like it's good work but why not just go play minecraft? I mean thats like trying to play cs:go on tf2. Why not just play the real thing? Keep up the modeling work because they are nice looking.
Blockland is basically Gmod made out of Legos. Gmod has mods with weapons and stuff from other games, so why not Blockland? Besides, Blockland has things that Minecraft doesn't, which makes it more suitable for the situation.

Can you put these in a pack for lazy people? lol

I'm just gonna assume that you got bored of tanks.
Either way these are beautiful