WARNING if you haven't seen the new Star Wars movie!

Author Topic: WARNING if you haven't seen the new Star Wars movie!  (Read 7728 times)

Star Wars: The Force Awakens just released and spoilers of the movie are spreading like the plague. AVOID any comment section or website until you see the movie! Luckily, I have NOT been spoiled. If I were you, I would not play Blockland until you see the movie. AVOID any website including IGN, Gamespot, 4Chan, and any news websites that allow you to post comments. Avoid REDDIT, TWITCH, and YOUTUBE's comments at ALL costs! There are loving douchebags spoiling the movie. Like I heard on Twitch, someone donated and spoiled the movie with the donation message. The 4Chan subreddit is full of loving spoilers; the flairs have spoilers, the banners have spoilers. YouTube's comments is just common sense. I repeat, AVOID the internet at all cost. Prepare YOUR shields.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 02:20:45 AM by Badspot »

Clearly you should have moved to Australia since the film started showing here yesterday.

are you legit
It's always entertaining watching somebody's spirits being crushed.

It's always entertaining watching somebody's spirits being crushed.
forget

darth vader is luke's father

nigerian cunts return

I wonder if JBlitz has shot himself yet, given that his thread has already generated one spoiler for the film.

It was live in USA today but it costs alot more. I went.