Blockland Forums > General Discussion

Best moments of Blockland

<< < (3/3)

Bleh7777:

--- Quote from: TMC on October 18, 2005, 04:13:30 PM ---ahhh, my best moments?

When I joined the pirate clan is one. i was a young playa under the guise of The Master Admin. I joined in BLM 1.6 and found myself in a maze. i then proceded to spend the next hour enjoying time finding my way out and talking with my new comrades. Me and puppy made great things and had fun too.

Meeting bleh was nice to, but my post in going to become my legos story.

--- End quote ---

:cookieMonster: I have finally been recognized!

My best moments in blockland.  I loved to play vanilla BL right when TSS showed it.  There had to be at least 500 servers running at any given time.  I remember I used to love to join DM servers.  Then the BLM revolution started.  I used to base ALL my mods off that, and I think I still have a copy of all of them.  After some server surfing, I met Speckz, and was invited to join the Minish clan.  I accepted, and I coded weapons for them.  Speckz pursuaded me to change to TBM, although I knew something was wrong about it.  It was long before the exploit had been released that I knew something was wrong.  I didn't browse the forums that much at that time, as I lost my account.  I won't tell why.  Hopefully BadSpot won't either.  While playing TBM, I built a mega-maze, and a DM factory.  I was talking about BL, then peeps suddenly talking about RtB.  I start to try it, and I got a better feeling about it.  I was given a warm welcome by TMC, and Mendez.  They used to join all my servers, and I used to join theirs.  Now, I started building more elaborate mazes, along with random people.  One maze that was more like a puzzle, was built by Meow Mix, who is great at design.  At the current time, I don't see TMC, or Meow Mix too often, but I see Mendez, every so often.  Blockland has changed my life so much, and I miss the old TSS shows.

Woah... My longest post to date.

Otis Da HousKat:

--- Quote from: Bleh7777 ---Mendez
--- End quote ---

I remember Mendez he was MotE at one time, then he betrayed us for no reason.

Anyway, my foundest memories were of BLM. Blockland was at its peak, always someone to play with, tons of cool creations. Sure the weapons may have not been LEGO® but they still offered tons of fun. I remember Id change some numbers in the weapons scripts for fun effects and some people claimed me to be a mod god XD. Good times......:)

© 2005 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved. Use of this site signifies your agreement to the terms of use.

TMC:
reason you don't see much it bcause i'm currently in blockland block down due to projects

oh and if you have a nation states nation feel free to visit tlr and the blockish land of polozune

Green Lantern:
Hmm...  I did enjoy vanilla blockland when it was all that we had.  I wouldn't be that strong builder that I am today without those rudimentry experiences.  BLM was a good step.  I'd have to day that my best blockland related experience would have to be watching a video clip of MCP's mover & rotater for the first time.  Next in line would be actually making one myself with ease.  Unlike most of you, I don't raise pre-TBM 2.0 beta ages quite as highly.  I find the capabilities I have today most enjoyable and more creativity-inducing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version