Author Topic: Went to my first party last night.  (Read 1942 times)

I used to drink had stuff but lately I've just been drinking beer but I still have a bottle of wine from Thanksgiving and a 750 of making and handle of admiral nelson

Also I would recommend not drinking a large quantity of a large variety because not all drink sit well with each other and you'll probably puke
yeah that sounds like A good idea this dude was just handing me stuff left and right So I didn't know what I was doing.

bud light is disgusting, platinum is where it's at.  although platinum isn't a party beer

I imagine you didn't drink nearly enough to get stufffaced, next time start with liquor and take as much as you can handle then move to beer.
life tip: beer before liquor = never sicker, liquor before beer = in the clear

american beer tastes like piss. im too scared to drink anymore since i started on an antidepressant

man i was hitting up parties since i was 7 no lie ama

bud light is literally water

Oh screwdrivers? Nice.

Ew.

Vodka is for girls. Its the generic liquor because its the most flavorless one. Thats why its a "mixer" to alcoholise any drink.
Good for fancy complicated roostertails. stuffty, cheap, lazy for partying.

Not sure about you guys, but my drink of choice is water.

If you had baby sips like a loving light weight
you're fifteen years old

bud light beer cans are not easy to chug
there's a reason why it's called pisswater

try a rum and coke sometime

I used to drink had stuff but lately I've just been drinking beer but I still have a bottle of wine from Thanksgiving and a 750 of making and handle of admiral nelson

Also I would recommend not drinking a large quantity of a large variety because not all drink sit well with each other and you'll probably puke
Ew Admiral Nelson lol

You're all drinking some skunky ass stuff.

man i was hitting up parties since i was 7 no lie ama
I had many times I could have but didn't so I just decided for no reason to actually go, guess I just wanted to try this stuff.

i've never had alcohol before nor been to a party.

Saying you don't drink is the quickest way to make people try and get you drunk.