Author Topic: Guys, I want to say sorry about my behavior on the BLF  (Read 5633 times)

Racooner,

You cannot just simply put up a 'Apology' topic when you have no proof of changing. I literally sent you a message today talking to you about this stuff.
I mean really, with timing with Sponge's topic, Copying or just what?
And seriously, you didn't change one bit. So, listen to your god damn Elders on what to do and what not to do. I suffered a terrible fate ban once, and maybe it'll help you too if you had one.

And seriously, signing your posts with your name is just stupid, this isn't a god damned letter.

This is probably one of the worst avatars I've ever seen. Its literally a cartoon fox wearing green headphones.
Those are the razer GAMING kraken headphones.

I'm sorry. Please kill me.

Those are the razer GAMING kraken headphones.

I'm sorry. Please kill me.
muh buzzwords

Um...By that I mean that you were posting a rude comment that was totally unnecessarily rude when a kid is just trying to be sorry. Once again, not trying to defend him just because he is my friend
that rule doesnt apply there
also, your friend is being very stubborn.

How is that wrong? He likes foxes, and he wants to have fun.
also read this quote from my friend.

also read this quote from my friend.
i remember talking to you in sugar's server, all you did was say how "gebe hates me for liking foxes", and i told you it's probably because you post about them whenever possible

well you know you do that and that's why people don't like it

i remember talking to you in sugar's server, all you did was say how "gebe hates me for liking foxes", and i told you it's probably because you post about them whenever possible

This

This