how did the human population grow

Author Topic: how did the human population grow  (Read 2447 times)

holyy stuff i wanted to ask this forever but i didnt know how to put it into words

okok
so
in the beginning
there were only a few "humans", (these things i think) on earth, but how did they grow?
say there's 2 of these things
did they do incest to grow
so they bang and
well
you have 3 people
do they keep banging
and when the kid is older
do the parents bang the kid?
these are the questions that keep me up at night

parents used to have like 10+ kids and the kids would indeed be incestuous

and then it just spread out. Technically, all humans are related.

yes, the parents bang the kid. it was normal back then

it didn't start off as 2 humans as everyone thinks or else we'd be severely handicapped. i still have no idea on how it happened, but i don't think it started with 2 people.

any kids that were forgeted up would be left in the woods, until we had a large enough gene pool

there were only two humans in the beginning if you're a christian (or any other kind of creationist that thinks it all started with two people)

otherwise, there was no time when a baby was suddenly human. it takes a very long amount of time. two apes didn't just randomly give birth to a hairless human being.  the entire population evolves together, and within that population they can reproduce with each other, no problem. there doesn't have to be any incest

there were only two humans in the beginning if you're a christian (or any other kind of creationist that thinks it all started with two people)

otherwise, there was no time when a baby was suddenly human. it takes a very long amount of time. two apes didn't just randomly give birth to a hairless human being.  the entire population evolves together, and within that population they can reproduce with each other, no problem. there doesn't have to be any incest

This is accurate enough. The first human had non-human parents.

A lot of coitus, I'd assume.

what if they bang the kid before it got older

Cain(sp?) and abel got married, and kept making kids.
Thats all it says on that matter.

*logic

All I know is the Jews killed Jesus

This is accurate enough. The first human had non-human parents.
The first human had ever-so slightly non-human parents, which were essentially human in all but one minor distinction.

The difference between any child and their parents is exceedingly small.
It is these small changes happening constantly every generation for hundreds of thousands of years that is evolution.

Furthermore, the population was never likely to be more than maybe a few thousand, scattered around.
Incest definitely took place. Maybe not always parent-child, or brother-sister, but certainly any sort of cousin.
Even humans have had plenty of incest. If each generation of your ancestors had a unique individual (consider how many great great great great grandparents you should have, 64) it would get to mean you are descended from more people than have ever lived.
You must have lots of ancestors who were incestuous meaning lots of your relatives technically filled multiple roles in your family.

they did incest stuff and that's why humanity's so handicapped

having love and eating the third child, is how